Brady Quinn's Sister

Rico

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we are, a message board full of posters who look like Brad Pitt mind you, insulting this young girl.  :unsure: 

Newsflash: She would injure herself laughing if 99% of us asked her on a date.  :D  :)

thinking

549824[/snapback]

So you dont think I should bother? :D

Honestly, threads like this are great. Some of you guys are WAY funnier than you think! :w00t:

Here we are, a message board full of posters who look like Brad Pitt mind you, insulting this young girl.  :D 

Newsflash: She would injure herself laughing if 99% of us asked her on a date.  :)  :D

Oh, a word of advice to you young single guys from one who did truly have his "day in the sun" if you will....in order to be a true ladies man, one must be willing to lower his standards from time to time.

That said, I am thinking that this doesn't apply here.  :)  :unsure:  :w00t:

549824[/snapback]

Please, I'd wager that better than half of the wives/significant others of this boards' posters are WAY hotter than that broad. She's got a horse head.

Yes she does.  A monster set of hoo-hoo's and a slammin ass could tip the scales back in her favor a bit.  You couldn't tell because of her baggy jersey.  But the helmet is definitely broken.

549876[/snapback]

It doesnt matter what her face looks like when its smashed into your mattress.

C'mon AJ, you can do better than that...

Just as an FYI.... If you saw the jersey she was wearing . That jersey was made by a company owned by my nephew called Torn Apparel. You can get any 2 teams made into a 50 / 50 jersey. They are really cool and a true attention getter. If anyone is interested e-mail me at gsurdam5@msn.com and I'll give you information on how to order.

Oh, a word of advice to you young single guys from one who did truly have his "day in the sun" if you will....in order to be a true ladies man, one must be willing to lower his standards from time to time.

That said, I am thinking that this doesn't apply here.  :lol:  :D  :lol:

549824[/snapback]

Sounds like you were the wingman to me.

Ashlee Simpson + Drugs = Laura Quinn