DONAHOE FIRED?

SACKMARINO

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope Ralphie can lure in a good GM. I don't want Modrak he's a Donahoe cronie and has had plenty of input on players we've taken. What sucks though is that with Ralphie "getting more involved" he's not likely to give out a President's title again which is what you would most likely need to get a Ron Wolf or Scott Pioli type guy....

listening to espn radio at work and they reported that TD will be fired sometime this week and MM's job is in jeopardy. This was after they ran down the firings from around the league that took place already.

I really hope they are both gone. We were 5-11 and looked horrible for most of the season. Our stud rb takes himself out becuase he is tired? Game 16 and you are not in condition to run back to back plays? Our top receiver takes himself out of the game and refuses to go back in a few weeks ago. The veterans have enough influence on the coaching staff to determine who starts at qb?

MM has no control what so ever. He is a coordinator dressed up as a head coach. He has trouble having the final say. He looks to other for the answer (asking ralph for permision to suspend moulds for example).

If Frentz would come here- give him anything he would want. he has a winning history( in college) and has the reputation as a strict coach. Most of the nonsense that occured this year would never happen on a team he coaches. In many ways he is like Saban of the phins. I think they have an excellent coach and his hiring has turned their team around.

But what probably will happen is we keep MM who still has three yrs left on his contract. Big mistake.