Vince Young, Brad Smith, or Daunte???

major

In the draft this year, I say we pick up Brad Smith from Missouri or Vince Young from Texas (if he enters the draft, which he probably won't this year). In fact, I'd go out and get Daunte Culpepper if we need a proven veteran. He's certainly a better option than Brett Favre. Heck, right now I'd welcome Tory Woodbury back to the Bills. He seemed to have some fire in him.

However, in the 1st round, we need to select Rod Wright from The University of Texas. We can pick up Brad Smith in the 2nd or 3rd round.

In the draft this year, I say we pick up Brad Smith from Missouri or Vince Young from Texas (if he enters the draft, which he probably won't this year). In fact, I'd go out and get Daunte Culpepper if we need a proven veteran. He's certainly a better option than Brett Favre. Heck, right now I'd welcome Tory Woodbury back to the Bills. He seemed to have some fire in him.

However, in the 1st round, we need to select Rod Wright from The University of Texas. We can pick up Brad Smith in the 2nd or 3rd round.

547973[/snapback]

Keep smoking whatever is your smoking......that is some good sh*t ;)

High-round QB picks are no more likely to succeed than QB's picked later. Having said that I think it's too soon to give up on JP Losman. He had too much going against him all season: bad coaching and play calling, no blocking, Moulds stirring up crap, two benchings. I'm not saying keep him as starter, but we don't need to be drafting a QB when we need linemen!!!

I'd rather bring in an FA QB. Cullpepper is intriguing. I don't know who else is available. But we could have the greatest QB in NFL history next year, and if we don't improve our O-line, we're still a 5-11 team.

PTR

But we could have the greatest QB in NFL history next year, and if we don't improve our O-line, we're still a 5-11 team.

PTR

547979[/snapback]

Thank you!!!! We have to address both lines this offseason if we ever plan on making the playoffs this century.

547973[/snapback]

You must be kidding? Vince Young is the next Randall El.

Does that assessment include his position coach?  TSW seems to be giving a big pass to he-who-speaks-softly, IMO....

547996[/snapback]

I guess I was speaking more of the play-calling, but maybe Wyche needs a review as well.

PTR

547973[/snapback]

WHoever you pick, you should go with somebody else the following year- it could be a yearly reality show that you could have on MTV- cause thats the channel that airs that type of garbage

I go to the University of Missouri and as much as I hate to say it Brad Smith can't play QB in the NFL, he's going to get drafted as a wide reciever. I've seen virtually every game he has played in his career and while he is absolutely electrifying in the open field, Kelly Holcomb might have a stronger arm. I think he might end up being a steal for some team at wide out, he's got the speed, the moves, and most importantly this kid is one of the hardest working athletes you will ever see and might be the most humble. I'll take him in the fourth if he's there.

We need LINEMAN on the O & D- Free Agents and Draft Picks

On the O -line keep Peters- Tell the rest to go stock shelves somewhere

On D- We need a DE and a DT Kelsay, Schobel, Edwards are OK Anderson is improving, but we need a stud DT

JP will be fine if he doesn't have to fight a D-lineman for the snap every play

Give him some time , and he will be fine- He gets better every game and doesn't make the same mistakes( He's not a Rob Johnson, who keeps making the same mistakes)