Just a question.

ICE

Did we hang on too long? Marv said once you start rebuilding you never stop in Free agency. I think that is what we have done.

I am a fighter and never like to give up. But sometimes taking a couple steps back could mean a huge leap forward later. Things that I might have done different this offseason if I were TD...

1) cut bledsoe and start Losman. New system, New coaches, why not? Buffalo fans could have handled a year to let Losman develop.

2) trade Henry. Yeah yeah I know, but if we are going to do this....then do it. Put it on Willis and let him develop.

3) trade Moulds. Yeah trade moulds. Go with Evans, Reed, Shaw etc and let them develop WITH Losman.

4) Move Mike Williams to LG and start Price at RT. Why not? Now is the time to make changes.

5) draft a DE. Cut Denny.

So now we are looking at starting 3 rookies and letting them develop together. Possibly upgrade the OL by position changes and no pressure on the new coaching staff at all in it's first year.

But hey we are where we are and that is that.

The Bills have been podunk for several years. That is clearly a management problem, and RW and his kids are not exempt from criticism. See the Bengals 1990 - 2002 as an instructional tool - Mike Brown backed out (and rolls in his dough with the sweetest-heart stadium deal I've ever seen) and hired Lewis who for all intents and purposes is also the GM.

I respect Ralph - been paying attention to the club since its inception - but this franchise is troubled at the top.

Guest Guest_dan_*
Did we hang on too long? Marv said once you start rebuilding you never stop in Free agency.  I  think that is what we have done.

I am a fighter and never like to give up. But sometimes taking a couple steps back could mean a huge leap forward later.  Things that I might have done different this offseason if I were TD...

1) cut bledsoe and start Losman. New system, New coaches, why not? Buffalo fans could have handled a year to let Losman develop.

2) trade Henry.  Yeah yeah I know, but if we are going to do this....then do it. Put it on Willis and let him develop.

3) trade Moulds. Yeah trade moulds. Go with Evans, Reed, Shaw etc and let them develop WITH Losman.

4) Move Mike Williams to LG and start Price at RT.  Why not? Now is the time to make changes.

5) draft a DE.  Cut Denny.

So now we are looking at starting 3 rookies and letting them develop together. Possibly upgrade the OL by position changes and no pressure on the new coaching staff at all in it's first year.

38903[/snapback]

3 years ago I buy into a total rebuild. Now.. no way. We need to have a winning team on the field. And, btw.. why keep/move around any of the linemen? If you're rebuilding get rid of the whole sorry lot and bring in fresh faces.

Did we hang on too long? Marv said once you start rebuilding you never stop in Free agency.  I  think that is what we have done.

I am a fighter and never like to give up. But sometimes taking a couple steps back could mean a huge leap forward later.  Things that I might have done different this offseason if I were TD...

2) trade Henry.  Yeah yeah I know, but if we are going to do this....then do it. Put it on Willis and let him develop.

4) Move Mike Williams to LG and start Price at RT.  Why not? Now is the time to make changes.

38903[/snapback]

Go find someone else to root for. in the mean time the rest of us non bitchers / Non quitters will find the REALITY of yesterdays game. :doh:

38903[/snapback]

Interesting thing i found on the internet...

It's nice to see someone has his head Out of his ass! You guys are fuggin pathetic. Go find someone else to root for. in the mean time the rest of us non bitchers / Non quitters will find the REALITY of yesterdays game wrapped up in this article...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2751

Here is a great quote...

Starting 0-2 is all too familiar to Bills cornerback Troy Vincent. Last season, Vincent played for a Philadelphia Eagles team that started out 0-2 before getting to the NFC Championship game. The Eagles had difficulty scoring in their first two games and many experts believed their season was lost. However, the Eagles rallied after their bye week and beat the Bills on the road at Ralph Wilson Stadium and they never looked back on their way to an NFC East division title.

Do we have problems? Yes. Was this predicted? Yes. When are the playoffs made? NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER.

38903[/snapback]

1) Yes. When healthy.

2) They will at the end of the season.

3) No. We need a veteran WR. He is still in the Top 10-15 and only 31.

4) Yes. Amen.

5) Stay pat. See what we have

What about..

1) Cut Lindell

2) Cut Teague

3) Move Vincent to FS now

4) Start Lee Evans

5) Get McGahee 10 touches a game.

6) Fire Modrak! 1 pick in 25 after round 2 is unacceptable.

38903[/snapback]

I was with you till you talked about trading Moulds.....no way man....

I was with you till you talked about trading Moulds.....no way man....

38954[/snapback]

I agree.....Moulds took less money to stay a Bill, and he's still a top NFL receiver. He still has the desire to win and he's a good mentor for our younger receivers. No way do I trade him.