Do you really believe TD will be fired?

crackur

for some reason I just don't see it happening......

Ralph just don't seem tough anymore  ;)

547509[/snapback]

Yes, I believe he will be fired. After hearing Ralgh's comments after the game not only do I think TD is gone I think some coaches are gone also. Not sure which ones yet but we'll see soon.

Yes, I believe he will be fired. After hearing Ralgh's comments after the game not only do I think TD is gone I think some coaches are gone also. Not sure which ones yet but we'll see soon.

547516[/snapback]

"Changes Will Be Made: Ralph Wilson told reporters after the game that changes will be made. He said there will be a change in structure over the next couple of days but he won't just hope they will get better. He said he will talk to Mike Mularey and see what he needs but there will be changes. He said he's disappointed in the season and the fact that they had an inexperience quarterback had something to do with it but wouldn't blame the season on J.P. Losman."

Whats up with saying it had to do with the inexperience of JP. Jp didnt play more than half the season. Ya he came in inexerienced but the said part is he came out inexperienced also. I believe there needs to be changes but dont blame Losman talk to TD and MM. Just my thoughts andone disagree or agree.

"Changes Will Be Made: Ralph Wilson told reporters after the game that changes will be made. He said there will be a change in structure over the next couple of days but he won't just hope they will get better. He said he will talk to Mike Mularey and see what he needs but there will be changes. He said he's disappointed in the season and the fact that they had an inexperience quarterback had something to do with it but wouldn't blame the season on J.P. Losman."

Whats up with saying it had to do with the inexperience of JP. Jp didnt play more than half the season. Ya he came in inexerienced but the said part is he came out inexperienced also. I believe there needs to be changes but dont blame Losman talk to TD and MM. Just my thoughts andone disagree or agree.

547535[/snapback]

I think you are interpreting it wrong. Its not a knock on JP Losman. Its a knock against Donahoe for building up so much hype about this being a playoff team.

I think you are interpreting it wrong.  Its not a knock on JP Losman.  Its a knock against Donahoe for building up so much hype about this being a playoff team.

547541[/snapback]

Maybe i did but i keep rereading it and feel the same way prob just me.

Maybe i did but i keep rereading it and feel the same way prob just me.

547549[/snapback]

The quote in your post sounds like a reporter paraphrasing his comments. In the actual quote, it is pretty clear that he's taking a shot at the hype surrounding the team prior to the season. Donahoe, and to a lesser extent Mike Mularkey were the ones who sold the idea that this was a playoff team to the public. I think he mentions Losman as but one example of why they never should have hyped this team the way they did.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3553