Goodbye Meathead

Rico

I think MM needed a convincing win today to have a chance at staying... and we all saw what happened. Let's review his record this year against the dregs of the league:

W at home over the 2-13 Texans

L on the road against the 3-13 Saints

W at home over the 4-12 Jets

L on the road (blow-out) against the 4-12 Raiders

L on the road against the 4-12 Jets

and the meltdown against the Felons

and the Moulds mess

and the QB mess

etc. etc. etc.

I for one can't wait to see what happens tomorrow...

I hope Ralph does the right thing :lol:

I don't think he deserves his job back it's just a matter of does Ralph want to eat that money. I believe with out a doubt TD is gone. I said it last week when a lot a fans were saying Mularkey saved his job against the Bengals that he would have to beat the Jets. The coaching staff all year equal one foot foward and two steps back. I think there's a good chance the new GM brings in his own coach.

I think the new GM keeps Mularkey as a scapegoat for 2006

547196[/snapback]

That is a good possibility but most GM's want their own guy, however if the new GM is Tom Modrak I think MM will be given at least 1 more year.

That is a good possibility but most GM's want their own guy, however if the new GM is Tom Modrak I think MM will be given at least 1 more year.

547201[/snapback]

If I was offered the next GM job, even Modrak, I wouldn't take it if I was stuck with MM, built-in scapegoat or not... I think it comes down to if TD stays, then MM stays. If not, goodbye.

As bad as TD is, MM is 10 times worse !  But since TD hired him, they're a package deal.

BYE BYE !

547294[/snapback]

I hate the thought of starting over completely, yet again. But if this team ain't a blueprint on how NOT to build and coach a football team, I seriously don't know what is.

I haven't felt so sour on a Bills team, from top to bottom, in many many years.