Todays Game settled one thing.

bb63

It puts to rest this silly notion that Kelly Holcumb gives this team the best chance to win.  What a wasted season!

547088[/snapback]

But we could build a team around him and he'd be a good QB for 2-3 years then we could draft another QB and trade JP for 3 OL :lol::D:D:D

Or we could just build a team around the young QB and save the draft picks for another positions.

2 of the picks were deflections but...I always felt that we needed to see if JP was the real deal or not. I think we know what we have in Holcomb, a capable backup but not a guy who is going to take us anywhere. His lack of arm strength was evident on the last INT. I'm not a Holcomb hater, I just feel we wasted an opportunity to develop our QB of the future whatever that means.

It puts to rest this silly notion that Kelly Holcumb gives this team the best chance to win.  What a wasted season!

547088[/snapback]

No, remember most of this board thought releasing DB would give us a playoff spot. Some of us saw through this b.s. and kept poiting out it was about the O-line and just that damned line!

No it doesn't, because its still true.

547094[/snapback]

Can I ask what it was you saw today that would suggest Holcomb is the QB for this team?

Here's what I saw...23/37, 184yrds, 2 TDs, 4 Ints, 2 fumbles. I also saw him line up in shotgun in the no-huddle and complete a pass for 1 yard. :D

I'm not an Xs and Os guy, so maybe I'm missing something. :lol:

Can I ask what it was you saw today that would suggest Holcomb is the QB for this team?

Here's what I saw...23/37, 184yrds, 2 TDs, 4 Ints, 2 fumbles.  I also saw him line up in shotgun in the no-huddle and complete a pass for 1 yard.  :D

I'm not an Xs and Os guy, so maybe I'm missing something.  :lol:

547140[/snapback]

Thanks Coli I needed that!!! :D:D:D

I didn't say he was the best for this team.

I said he still gives this team the best chance to win.

Holcomb 4-4 as a starter.

Losman 1-7 as a starter.

547164[/snapback]

You know as well as anyone else that the Bills were down 3-0 to the Chiefs when Holcomb went out. The team scored all of its points with Losman at QB. Maybe Holcomb could have engineered a win. Then again, maybe Losman could have made a play or two to win those games where he was benched and they lost?

Losman deserves credit for KC. 2 wins vs 3 for Holcomb.