With the draft season approaching...

SDS

Is there anything we can do to help track the NFL draft that would help the board as the days and weeks pass by until April? (aside from unnecessarily duplicating someone else's efforts).

Special boards/player topics/etc....????

Is there anything we can do to help track the NFL draft that would help the board as the days and weeks pass by until April? (aside from unnecessarily duplicating someone else's efforts).

543249[/snapback]

Um....is there something you want to tell me, Scott?

How's about a seperate "board" for college player evaluations, maybe even subboarding based on position, to make it easier to see the top players seince they will get the most talk. Maybe even startoff with a "profile" of each of the top 10 at each position, strengths and weaknesses.

How's about a seperate "board" for college player evaluations, maybe even subboarding based on position, to make it easier to see the top players seince they will get the most talk.  Maybe even startoff with a "profile" of each of the top 10 at each position, strengths and weaknesses.

543261[/snapback]

These are all good ideas. I would suggest you may also want to add an automatic spell check so we can spend more time reading and less time deciphering the posts from the Hooked on Phonics crowd. :lol::huh::P

These are all good ideas. I would suggest you may also want to add an automatic spell check so we can spend more time reading and less time deciphering the posts from the Hooked on Phonics crowd. :huh:  :P  :D

543267[/snapback]

:lol:

Yeah that two (spelled that way on purpose). :(

These are all good ideas. I would suggest you may also want to add an automatic spell check so we can spend more time reading and less time deciphering the posts from the Hooked on Phonics crowd. :lol:  :huh:  :P

543267[/snapback]

...and let's not forget the anal retentive board for the stone throwing crowd. Watch out for broken glass!

...and let's not forget the anal retentive board for the stone throwing crowd.  Watch out for broken glass!

543269[/snapback]

For some people it's anal retentive. For me, picking on VA's spelling is strictly sport. :lol: And I always live by the rule that people who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones.

543249[/snapback]

Babe of the Day :lol:

How's about a seperate "board" for college player evaluations, maybe even subboarding based on position, to make it easier to see the top players seince they will get the most talk.  Maybe even startoff with a "profile" of each of the top 10 at each position, strengths and weaknesses.

543261[/snapback]

The additional forum for player evaluations is a great idea. I don't watch much college ball, so I could probably spend a lot of time in there reading posts from those more knowledgeable. Getting them off of the main board keeps them from scrolling away (and those who don't care can skip easier).

It has the added benefit that if someone *is* picked by the Bills, we know right where to look for all of their information and stats.

Creating "sub forums" for each position may be a bit cumbersome. Additionally, that might scatter the discussion a bit too thin under topics such as "SEC's best right tackle." Perhaps a draft-info forum, with a "player profile" sub-section?

-Jeff