If the WIVB story on TBD front page is correct

Albany,n.y.

Lets say this guy has the JP situation totally right, and the current coaches, including Wyche have concluded JP doesn't have the ability to play in the NFL.

If that's the case, and they are back next year then they should just go ahead and cut JP. Don't even let him go to minicamp-what's the use, all he will be is a distraction. Once you've decided the young guy doesn't have it, you've got to get rid of him ASAP & start the search for the next QB of the future.

Now if they haven't decided that JP is a bust, then what the hell is he doing on the bench!

The other possibility is this staff has totally mishandled JP & he has a great future, either with the Bills if this bunch gets fired, or with a team that sees something in him that this staff is missing. Only time will tell.

why is this worth posting about? Some talking head, with no quotes, no research, no facts - only a 45 of John Lennon's "Imagine" spinning on the turntable - decides to light one up and ask hypotheticals. :lol:

BFD. Don't we do that here every day while being 100's of miles away form Buffalo?

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=4288588&nav=0Rag

This is just wild speculation.

It doesnt matter where you get drafted, if you can play in this league you will eventually break into a lineup and emerge as a starter.

Fact is, the kid will be our starting Qb sometime, and since we are 5-11, i think we should play him and find out if he truly can play, or this goof on the channel 4 website is correct.

What amazes me is that it took this long for the local media to finally unearth the theory that the season was thrown under the bus for the JP Losman experiment.

I cannot see any way in the world that the coaching staff could have felt in February that JP was ready to take over the offense this year. I'm sure the locker room felt the same, and that's why you had a half hearted effort for much of the season.

The sad part is that by continuing with the charade, Bills accomplished nothing - they didn't put in a basic max protect offense to help JP's development (at the expense of potentially losing 12 games) and by playing a regular offense, they threw JP to the wolves, and he flopped.

The sad part is that by continuing with the charade, Bills accomplished nothing - they didn't put in a basic max protect offense to help JP's development (at the expense of potentially losing 12 games) and by playing a regular offense, they threw JP to the wolves, and he flopped.

542988[/snapback]

I remember when MM was asked about the Offense with JP at the helm and he commented that it would be the full package plus some things they could not do with Bledsoe because of his lack of mobility...It all sounds great on the surface, but the truth is most young QB's are just not ready for the full package...I think that's definitely part of what we are seeing with JP, and at least in part, it's why I just don't feel MM is a good HC...I see Mularkey as a guy who wants to force feed his idea of Offense instead of play to his strengths and hide his weaknesses...But again that's just my opinion of the guy...

No question I think you are right about JP though...I think you hit it right on the head... :lol:

...and we don't get paid to do it. :P

I have an opinion and no one will pay for it. Imagine.....

:huh:

why is this worth posting about?  Some talking head, with no quotes, no research, no facts - only a 45 of John Lennon's "Imagine" spinning on the turntable - decides to light one up and ask hypotheticals. :lol:

BFD. Don't we do that here every day while being 100's of miles away form Buffalo?

542983[/snapback]