Bills-Bengals Game Thread

Frez

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd and goal on the 10 and holcombe throws it to Moulds....on the 5 with two guys on him.

This guy has NO guts. Can we leave him in Cincy?

541493[/snapback]

That's why he makes me sick.

He has great book smarts (ie: making reads etc), but lacks any street smarts. (ie: balls)

Think we see JP in this game????

541497[/snapback]

Not unless the china doll gets hurt.

I think MM is planting the seed, to make Kelly his starter next season.

Also, KH has incredible time to throw today, I would love to see JP with this kind of protection.

Not unless the china doll gets hurt.

I think MM is planting the seed,  to make Kelly his starter next season.

Also,  KH has incredible time to throw today,  I would love to see JP with this kind of protection.

541499[/snapback]

Kelly to start next season?? No way is he planning that! That is year 2 in JP's development and he would be crazy to start him! (If he is even here)

you guys are incredible. yes, i would have liked to see holcomb take a chance in the endzone, but he is *not* the problem. blame bennie anderson for the fact that that drive failed.

541501[/snapback]

You're joking right?

How can you throw a ball to the 5 when you need 10 when there are are two people ON moulds?

Please. Bennie sucks, yes. His penalty was dumb, yes. But Holcombe has no balls, not guts. And worse, he doesn't seem to have an understanding of where the sticks are on 3rd down.

you guys are incredible. yes, i would have liked to see holcomb take a chance in the endzone, but he is *not* the problem. blame bennie anderson for the fact that that drive failed.

541501[/snapback]

Yep, he told Kelly to check down, for the 1,000,000th time in his average career.

This guy makes RJ look like a risk taking, gunslinger.

Talk about "padding" stats.