JP will get thunderous applause when he debuts

Pete

The place will be electric and you will see it on the field too. Sure JP is gonna make his fair share of mistakes but he will play with intensity and passion and that alone will inspire our team. The fact that he can elude a pass rusher and pick up a teammate when they make a mistake will make for a much more cohesive offensive unit. I cannot wait to see his debut. I have a funny feeling that our WRs and offensive line will not look so bad when JP gets back there. Get well soon JP!

The place will be electric and you will see it on the field too.  Sure JP is gonna make his fair share of mistakes but he will play with intensity and passion and that alone will inspire our team.  The fact that he can elude a pass rusher and pick up a teammate when they make a mistake will make for a much more cohesive offensive unit.  I cannot wait to see his debut.  I have a funny feeling that our WRs and offensive line will not look so bad when JP gets back there.  Get well soon JP!

38407[/snapback]

I agree! Let's go JP!

With hope, he will have learned to throw the ball away when in trouble. Unlike his college days. ]

HUH? You obviously never watched a Tulane game. That was the worst offensive line in college history. Tulane was gonna terminate the football program and JP helped campaign to keep it. JP ran for his life every play and put up great numbers. Not to mention JP is a tough motherfugga

With hope, he will have learned to throw the ball away when in trouble. Unlike his college days.  ]

HUH?  You obviously never watched a Tulane game.  That was the worst offensive line in college history.  Tulane was gonna terminate the football program and JP helped campaign to keep it.  JP ran for his life every play and put up great numbers.  Not to mention JP is a tough motherfugga

38432[/snapback]

That was the not-so-tough MAC that Tulane played in. JP's sacks spanned 2 years. Plenty of draft scouts pointed out that he hung on to the ball rather than suffer a possible interception...like RJ.

That was the not-so-tough MAC that Tulane played in. JP's sacks spanned 2 years.  Plenty of draft scouts pointed out that he hung on to the ball rather than suffer a possible interception...like RJ.

38456[/snapback]

You gotta admit that his mobility is a exciting option......

But we are going to take our lumps with him along the way......I gotta say I LOVE the way he can throw deep on the run.....

You gotta admit that his mobility is a exciting option......

But we are going to take our lumps with him along the way......I gotta say I LOVE the way he can throw deep on the run.....

38463[/snapback]

I'm definitely as excited as anyone about JP...

But I do believe your comments on the lumps we will take is dead on, if for no other reason than almost every NFL QB in history has struggled at the birth of their career's. JP is REALLY fearless, and that scares me a bit... He's a cuncussion waiting to happen...

Plus Teams will throw the book at him initially till he can prove he can beat it...And I believe JP will prove to be just fine, but it will take a few Games experience to get there...

The thing about JP that I believe cannot be argued is his desire, fire, and energy. There will be Games in which JP will single handedly carry this Team to wins, you can bank on it. That's the type of Kid he is, and that excites the heck out of this Bills Fan... B)