What is your least favorite Christmas song?

KD in CA

This one's easy for me...Any of you in Buffalo know what I'm talking about-

It's the commercial that's been running for about 5 years; it's got the WIBV News Channel 4 crew with the song, where the chorus goes "I hear sleigh bells ring...blah, blah,blah....Happy Holidays from Channel Four!"

Absolutely the most annoying song, and the commercial plays constantly. I change the channel immediately as soon as I hear the intro. When my family is around for the holidays, if it comes on, they crank the TV up real loud because they know I hate it so much. Bastards!!!

The Carol of the Bells. It sounds like it was written by someone going insane from listening to too many bells.

I hear the bells,

Too many bells,

Can't stand the bells,

Ringing in ears,

Bringing me fear.

Scary, Scary, Scary Christmas,

Scary, Scary, Scary Christmas.

Thats what I hear.

This one's easy for me...Any of you in Buffalo know what I'm talking about-

It's the commercial that's been running for about 5 years; it's got the WIBV News Channel 4 crew with the song, where the chorus goes "I hear sleigh bells ring...blah, blah,blah....Happy Holidays from Channel Four!"

Absolutely the most annoying song, and the commercial plays constantly.  I change the channel immediately as soon as I hear the intro.  When my family is around for the holidays, if it comes on, they crank the TV up real loud because they know I hate it so much.  Bastards!!!

540225[/snapback]

Not if Haseoke sings it!