How many people on this board are currently active

Hardy Pyle

OMG, get your head out of your arse, man. If you do not know what you are talking about, please stay out of the conversation......An overweight Burnout....sheesh!!!!!

I always thought that a "head" was a burnout that was a also overweight.  Don't ask me why because I have no idea.

539303[/snapback]

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought that a "head" was a burnout that was a also overweight.  Don't ask me why because I have no idea.

539303[/snapback]

no...first you're a head, then after several years you become a burnout, then you grow up, get married, get a job in Big Pharma and become a Republican. B-)

I see everyone standing around looking at us non-jocks chanting..."Spaz! Spaz! Spaz! Spaz!" while we type our typical racing-with-an-egg-on-a-spoon responses.

539419[/snapback]

Lets go for a ride.

LA, Coli, NG...someone crack a window...

I see everyone standing around looking at us non-jocks chanting..."Spaz! Spaz! Spaz! Spaz!" while we type our typical racing-with-an-egg-on-a-spoon responses.

539419[/snapback]

Wendy: Tripper, I'm looking forward to some action this summer. I hope you can supply it.

Tripper: I'll supply it for you, but the guy you gotta watch out for is Spaz!

Wendy: Spaz?

Tripper: He's a sex machine.

Wendy: He couldn't wake me up with a trumpet and a drum!

Tripper: Well I went out with him one night and he got off six nurses by himself, and four of them couldn't report to work the next morning!

B-)

Wendy: Tripper, I'm looking forward to some action this summer. I hope you can supply it.

Tripper: I'll supply it for you, but the guy you gotta watch out for is Spaz!

Wendy: Spaz?

Tripper: He's a sex machine.

Wendy: He couldn't wake me up with a trumpet and a drum!

Tripper: Well I went out with him one night and he got off six nurses by himself, and four of them couldn't report to work the next morning!

B-)

539424[/snapback]

"Is that a bra you're wearing, or are you expecting an assassination attempt?"

Funny damn movie.

Played high school football, messed my knee up as a sophomore, SDS helped my healing with a free Jills calendar, came back and played my senior year. Played baseball all throughout. Now play intramural flag football at Miss. State. Seasons over though... =(

but i did sign up for scuba diving classes starting in january!