Chad Johnson talking about endzone celebrations

Stl Bills

Johnson is just talking to see how dumb the media actually is. He has no intention of bringing a live animal on the field, and the NFL would not allow it- he'll let the morons in the media hype this up, and just laugh at them later, like the rest of us do.

538980[/snapback]

Dont be so sure of that. I truley believe Chad has something lined up.

My Favorite CJ moments...and I usually hate overdone celebrations. His just seem to be more comedy than a look at me/rub it in your face routine.

When he held up the sign asking the NFL not to fine him for Xmas.

When he performed CPR on the football.

My Favorite CJ moments...and I usually hate overdone celebrations. His just seem to be more comedy than a look at me/rub it in your face routine.

When he held up the sign asking the NFL not to fine him for Xmas.

When he performed CPR on the football.

539025[/snapback]

I don't hate him like I hate Owens, but I turn on the game to watch football, and thats entertainment enough...for me at least- to each his own, I guess

TO is a dork.

CJ is a comedian all the way IMO.

539050[/snapback]

Pretty much. I'm no fan of end-zone antics, but his are along of the lines of "a kid acting like a flake". :lol:

When CIN played GB, he was ga-ga...brought a football hoping to get one of his football heros, Farve, to sign. He's quite different from his cousin, Keyshawn Johnson... :huh:

The celebrations are funny and enjoyable, but they are starting to get out of control. Everyone complains thet the NFL is the No Fun League cause they will fine players for excessive celebrations, but if they didn't it would get out of hand very quickly. When Props are added, or choreography is required, it may be funny, but it is a little over the top. Get into the endzone, and show some excitement and emotion (you don't have to be all serious and show no wmotion) but keep it reasonable. I will admit, I can't wait to see what CJ has planned and always enjoyed TO's antics but don't start going overboard. Next thing you know these guys are going to require more money so they can afford the productions they will be putting on after they score.

The only problem that I have with orchestrated celebrations, is that the officials are blatantly inconsistent about celebration vs taunting.

CJ is funny, and I never really minded celebrating, all the way back to the Icky Shuffle.