What the heck was that Elvis saying to the camera?

The Poojer

We're in rebuilding mode, dammit!  :devil: No sacred cows!

But seriously...aren't you tired of him yet?

PTR

536770[/snapback]

I never really understood why he was the "face of the Bills fans" so to speak. Don't really care about him either way though.

CW

We're in rebuilding mode, dammit!  :( No sacred cows!

But seriously...aren't you tired of him yet?

PTR

536770[/snapback]

well, he's allowed to keep his seasons, if that's what you mean. but yeah, i also cringed when he called them "billies." oof :doh:.

i still remember wandering through the RV lot at the bills/fish 96 playoff game (and what a game it was, being the bills last playoff win :( and also the game that retired shula :D ), and there was a guy in a bills pope costume conducting a bills mass. it was like a real catholic mass with kneeling and praying and the whole thing. friggin hilarious. i don't know if he's still around, but that's the guy who should be in the front row gettin all the tv time. cause the bills are religion to most of us anyway- might as well make it official! :D

Has anyone ever seen Buffalo Bill Elvis and TD together? Just a hunch.

536876[/snapback]

Hmmmm. A hunch.... or a "Suspicious Mind"?

Perhaps RW Stadium should be renamed "Heartbreak Hotel".

It's "Now or Never" to get this team "All Shook Up". "Don't Be Cruel" when I say this, but I'm just thinking Donahoe needs more than a "Good Luck Charm". He needs to "Surrender".

Guest BackInDaDay
Hmmmm.  A hunch.... or a "Suspicious Mind"?

Perhaps RW Stadium should be renamed "Heartbreak Hotel".

It's "Now or Never" to get this team "All Shook Up". "Don't Be Cruel" when I say this, but I'm just thinking Donahoe needs more than a "Good Luck Charm". He needs to "Surrender".

536927[/snapback]

:( Nice job!