Anyone see this story about the Air Force Lt Col

The Poojer

This guy went to CBA in Syracuse in the late 70's.  He and I used to be pretty good friends, in fact my sister "dated" him a couple times.  I saw this news story scroll on Fox News Saturday morning, I nearly spit out my Lucky Charms!  Its a small world

You think you know people

536624[/snapback]

So your sister is to blame for turning him off to bush? :devil:

I know, ugly awful thing to say. Couldn't be helped however, I have no sense of write and wrong being as how my parents spanked me during my formative years. :devil:

This guy went to CBA in Syracuse in the late 70's.  He and I used to be pretty good friends, in fact my sister "dated" him a couple times.  I saw this news story scroll on Fox News Saturday morning, I nearly spit out my Lucky Charms!  Its a small world

536624[/snapback]

Typical "mature" liberal.

536624[/snapback]

Why is "dated" in quotation marks? :(

bite me, he turned himself in on friday and fox news scrolled it on saturday. I wasn't making a point about the story, my main point was that I knew this kid very well from my days at CBA in Syracuse in the late 70's

old news?

537422[/snapback]