Colts: The Beginning of The End

Rico

The Rams were up 17-0 when they played the Colts, then Indy came back and won 45-28. I wouldn't count out the Colts just yet...

Not that I'm a closet fan or anything... :unsure:

535993[/snapback]

Yeah, but if the Colts go down 17-0 today, do you think they'll really fight back to win a "meaningless" game? Not sure.

CW

as a Bills fan, you should be well aware than any 1st quarter lead is meaningless :unsure:

535999[/snapback]

Oh, they may win..in fact, they're looking better right now. But I think the 1st quarter Colts today is what we'll see in the playoffs. Manning is just like Dan,smack him around a little & he gets frustrated + loses his composure.

Manning is just like Dan,smack him around a little & he gets frustrated + loses his composure.

536004[/snapback]

I always get a little chuckle when people / analysts say this... Isn't this true about every QB who ever played? They don't do as well when they get smacked around a little bit?!?!?

Of course Manning doesn't play as well when he gets beaten up... Nobody does.

I always get a little chuckle when people / analysts say this... Isn't this true about every QB who ever played?  They don't do as well when they get smacked around a little bit?!?!?

Of course Manning doesn't play as well when he gets beaten up... Nobody does.

536008[/snapback]

Some 'elite' QBs are less bothered than others... Jim Kelly & Steve Young, to name two,

#1) Every single time the Colts have bowed out of the playoffs in the Manning era, the primary culprit was an atrocious effort form their receivers and TE's.

#2) Those who think the Colts are out of it because they're down 2 scores, are probably the same people that think the Bills could have "iced" the dolphin game with a 3rdqrtr fieldgoal. :unsure:

#2) Those who think the Colts are out of it because they're down 2 scores, are probably the same people that think the Bills could have "iced" the dolphin game with a 3rdqrtr fieldgoal.  :unsure:

Normally I'd agree, but I'm not so sure that they'll come back today, since they're "only" playing to be undefeated.

The Vikings/Steelers game is pretty amusing. Vikings drive to the red zone and get picked twice, and have a fieldgoal blocked. They're down 10-3. :angry:

CW

17-16 colts

536051[/snapback]

Well, what the heck do I know. I assumed Dungy would start pulling people and that the intensitity of the players would drop, especially after an early deficit. I guess not :unsure:

Go Colts!

CW