Troy Vincent?

Frez

Yeah he sucks.  When they sent him on a blitz it looked like he was afraid to hit Plummer.

535390[/snapback]

I saw that to. I was wondering why he didn't take more of an angle to the left and crank Plummer. That didn't make any sense to me. Than again this team doesn't make sense to me. <_<

If the Bills were to lose Clements to FA, Vincent would be the best cornerback

535611[/snapback]

Which is exactly why the Bills need seriously upgrade the defense

With the inevitable departure of Clements, the 2006 opening day defense will look alot different than the 2005 opening day defense

DE - Schoebel, Kelsay

DT - ???, ???

MLB - Fletcher

OLB - Spikes, Posey (possibly Crowell)

CB - ???, McGee

SS - ???

FS - ???

If the Bills were to lose Clements to FA, Vincent would be the best cornerback (and second worst FS) on the roster.  He still has speed, and has good hands.  He is just out of place at FS.

535611[/snapback]

I fully expect to hear him announce his retirement in a couple of weeks! That is how out of postion he is!

Does he do anything on the field to help this team? He plays like he is 140 pounds. I hope he is one of the first players cut from the team.

535383[/snapback]

He looks just as lost as Wire is out there. He was beat deep on several big plays. And he tried to INT that damn TD where he had no shot at it but he could've knocked it down! Idiot.

TV is a liability out there. His career is over.

I was going to post the same thing. Vincent should have been wearing a skirt out there. The Rod Smith TD was pathetic. Both players had an equal shot at the ball and Smith simply manhandled Vincent (the ball was tipped so all Vincent had to do was tackle Smith). The fumble in the 4th quarter was equally pathetic. The ball was right in his hands and somehow the Denver TE ended up with the ball (even Sterling Sharpe said the Bills have to have this ball). If Vincent is still starting after the coaches review the film, they are either idiots or have no balls.

i think our D schemes are horrible.

troy has dissapointed this year, but he is still a decent cover guy.

ever since grey got here our corners play 10 yards off and our safties are ALWAYS chasing guys who catch easy balls in the soft spots of the zone.

i really think our coaching has to be stripped.

these same guys decided pat and antoine were expendable, and made bledsoe look horrible while he has a legit shot at the pro bowl this year.

Does he do anything on the field to help this team? He plays like he is 140 pounds. I hope he is one of the first players cut from the team.

535383[/snapback]

My ten yr. old daughter could cover better and out run that fossel!.They should put Coy wire in,were still gonna lose, but at least he hits people!