For the VERY few who do not want a HC change

KOKBILLS

The Bills are behind only Indy...that's right Indy, in scoring on their 1st drive...

The Bills are now 4-10...

Now what exactly does it say about a HC that can only Game Plan for the 1st freaking Drive of the Game? It says to me that when the real Coaching starts in a Game Mularkey gets his you-know-what handed to him...

This guy is in SO far over his head it will be Years before he realizes what the heck happened in his short 2 Year stint...

And as pissed off as I am about the whole TD era I can honestly say that MM is doing FAR more damage to this Team than TD ever has...Mularkey is just not HC calibre, and he never was...

Thanks again TD...

Blow it up RW...Please blow the whole freaking thing up... <_<

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are behind only Indy...that's right Indy, in scoring on their 1st drive...

Now what exactly does it say about a HC that can only Game Plan for the 1st freaking Drive of the Game? It says to me that when the real Coaching starts in a Game Mularkey gets his you-know-what handed to him...

This guy is in SO far over his head it will be Years before he realizes what the heck happened in his short 2 Year stint...

And as pissed off as I am about the whole TD era I can honestly say that MM is doing FAR more damage to this Team than TD ever has...Mularkey is just not HC calibre, and he never was...

Thanks again TD...

Blow it up RW...Please blow the whole freaking thing up... <_<

535380[/snapback]

Can you image the angst if Ralph does nothing?  I think it's 60 - 40 he does nothing except get rid of TC.  I have a really bad feeling about it.

535397[/snapback]

I 100% agree...And let me tell you...If this Team is embarassing again next Season under MM I would advise ralph to stay in Michigan and watch the Home Games on The Dish...Cause it is going to be REAL ugly... <_<

I hope to God RW learned a lesson when they stuck with GW for that 3rd Season...

Please RW...again...blow this thing up...Pretty please?

We were 9-7 last year. Did MM just forget how to coach...? Don't think so.

And before people scream, "We played bad teams," that's not entirely true. We beat the Rams and Seahawks (playoff teams), as well as the Bengals (8-8) and Jets (10-6). You can't keep firing coaches every 2-3 years, that's ridiculous.

CW

Did you see them talk to Shanahan at the end of the half? I believe they were asking him about thier offenses slow start, and I believe he mentioned how the Bills were pressuring the QB the 1st quarter, then let up in the second. <_<

535430[/snapback]

Maybe that's part of Buffalo's plan? They prove to themselves that they can win (1st half), then lay down in the 2nd half to improve the draft position? :doh:

Maybe that's part of Buffalo's plan?  They prove to themselves that they can win (1st half), then lay down in the 2nd half to improve the draft position?  <_<

535434[/snapback]

Seems though they been doin that even before worrying about a draft position.

We were 9-7 last year.  Did MM just forget how to coach...?  Don't think so.

And before people scream, "We played bad teams," that's not entirely true.  We beat the Rams and Seahawks (playoff teams), as well as the Bengals (8-8) and Jets (10-6).  You can't keep firing coaches every 2-3 years, that's ridiculous.

CW

535425[/snapback]

You have got to be kidding me...

The Rams were an 8-8 Playoff Team stuggling when we played them...The Seahawks were going through hell at the time we played them also...The Jets were basically a .500 Team after their fast start, and Carson Palmer did not Play vs. The Bills...

You can keep those rose colored glasses on if you wish but Mularkey is completely overmatched week in and week out...He is not HC calibre...period...He is a wishy-washy OC who got a big break he was no where near ready for...He cannot motivate a Team... And last but not least the HOME loss to Pittsburgh's 2nd and 3rd Teamers pretty much nullified a ton of positives from that great MM winning streak...When he HAD to win a Home Game he could not get his Team ready...

MM is a good guy, a decent Coordinator, and this is GW all over again...He's not ready to be a HC...

And before people scream, "We played bad teams," that's not entirely true.  We beat the Rams and Seahawks (playoff teams), as well as the Bengals (8-8) and Jets (10-6).  You can't keep firing coaches every 2-3 years, that's ridiculous.

CW

535425[/snapback]

What exactly is Mularkey's expertise? Devising one decent offensive drive per game? I don't see anything else. Williams at least knew the D side. Mularkey demonstrably knows neither side of the ball.

MM is a good guy, a decent Coordinator, and this is GW all over again...He's not ready to be a HC...

535442[/snapback]

I don't even think he was a very good coordinator.

I pray that RW shows him the door. Next year it will be like watching the same bad movie over and over again. It just doesn't get any better and has the same lousy ending.

CW

535425[/snapback]

TD needs to go--and i am sure the new GM is gonna want his own coach.Furthermore---when you SUCK you can change coaches anytime you want.Andf when you are REGRESSING --you can change coaches.It is not like MM is showing signs of intelligence.If we saw SOME progress--just SOME--then I would say that it would be silly to terelace him--but why keep going down with the ship just to say you are 'staying with' the coach?? GW TD and MM are a package deal--consider it ONE firing .

TD needs to go--and i am sure the new GM is gonna want his own coach.Furthermore---when you SUCK you can change coaches anytime you want.Andf when you are REGRESSING --you can change coaches.It is not like MM is showing signs of intelligence.If we saw SOME progress--just SOME--then I would say that it would be silly to terelace him--but why keep going down with the ship just to say you are 'staying with' the coach?? GW TD and MM are a package deal--consider it ONE firing .

535455[/snapback]

We DID see progress - we went 9-7 last year - and everyone said "WE SUCK, CUT DREW!" so they fired our starting QB <_<:doh::( Not "open it up to competition in training camp," but outright FIRE him. :doh::doh::doh:

Guess what happens when you change coaches/quarterbacks every year or two? The Buffalo Bills are what happens. :doh::doh::doh:

We DID see progress - we went 9-7 last year - and everyone said "WE SUCK, CUT DREW!" so they fired our starting QB  <_<  :doh:  :(  Not "open it up to competition in training camp," but outright FIRE him.  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

Guess what happens when you change coaches/quarterbacks every year or two?  The Buffalo Bills are what happens.  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

535469[/snapback]

was that post supposed to have made any sense?

We DID see progress - we went 9-7 last year - and everyone said "WE SUCK, CUT DREW!" so they fired our starting QB  :doh:  :(  :doh:  Not "open it up to competition in training camp," but outright FIRE him.  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

Guess what happens when you change coaches/quarterbacks every year or two?  The Buffalo Bills are what happens.  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

535469[/snapback]

Yep when you keep bring in the wrong people time and time again...I agree this will continue...

But Mularkey aint getting any better just because you give him another year...And Bledsoe got Parcells...You gonna get Mularkey Peyton Manning?

There is a diiference between change for the sake of change and change for necessity...

And I knew you would find a way to bring DB into this thread...Your Man Love for him exceeds all boundries...Should'nt you be on the Cowboys Board by now telling them what a great QB they have and how stupid Bills Fans are for running him out of Town? <_<

And I knew you would find a way to bring DB into this thread...Your Man Love for him exceeds all boundries...Should'nt you be on the Cowboys Board by now telling them what a great QB they have and how stupid Bills Fans are for running him out of Town? <_<

535489[/snapback]

Grow the F up. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

We DID see progress - we went 9-7 last year - and everyone said "WE SUCK, CUT DREW!" so they fired our starting QB  <_<  :doh:  :(  Not "open it up to competition in training camp," but outright FIRE him.  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

535469[/snapback]

How did that work out for the Bills? :doh:

Don't good coaches find ways to win with the players that they have? Don't good coaches make the proper adjustments through out an NFL season? Don't good coaches use the players strengths to their advantage? Don't good coaches win more than four fuggin games?

Don't good coaches find ways to win with the players that they have?  Don't good coaches make the proper adjustments through out an NFL season?  Don't good coaches use the players strengths to their advantage?  Don't good coaches win more than four fuggin games?

535506[/snapback]

MM has a pretty small sample size to be drawing from. 9-7 last year shows that he has at least some ability, no? (sorry, don't buy the people saying "we caught so-and-so at a good time so that win doesn't count." All wins in the NFL count).

Let's look at Dick Vermeil, since he's a pretty good coach:

First two years in Philly:

1976 phi | 4 10 0 | 0 0 |

1977 phi | 5 9 0 | 0 0 |

Look at the following four years:

1978 phi | 9 7 0 | 0 1 |

1979 phi | 11 5 0 | 1 1 |

1980 phi | 12 4 0 | 2 1 |

1981 phi | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |

First two years at St. Louis:

1997 ram | 5 11 0 | 0 0 |

1998 ram | 4 12 0 | 0 0 |

look at the next year:

1999 ram | 13 3 0 | 3 0 |

Superbowl victory

First two years in KC:

2001 kan | 6 10 0 | 0 0 |

2002 kan | 8 8 0 | 0 0 |

And the following year:

2003 kan | 13 3 0 | 0 1 |

But here in Buffalo, we have an extremely short patience. For example, Wade Phillips:

1998 buf | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |

1999 buf | 11 5 0 | 0 1 |

2000 buf | 8 8 0 | 0 0 |

Two good seasons, followed by an average season, and he's FIRED! <_< So basically we're looking for a coach/qb/rb/<insert player here> that performs at an HOF level each and every year. If you slip, you're fired.

That's a great way to spin your wheels forever.

That's a great way to spin your wheels forever.

535529[/snapback]

Speaking of spinning, there's no way to spin MM as a positive, no matter how TD, ESPN, or anyone else may try... and Ralph knows this.

MM's gone, and TD's gone, nothing else left to do but get ready for the party. <_<