For the VERY few who do not want a HC change

KOKBILLS

With all due respect, King:

Only somebody who is severely suffering from a single-minded obsession, only somebody who's mind has been closed to all possibilities other than the fixation which rules all their thinking, only somebody with a desperate need to see their agenda advanced could take a statistic which puts us into the elite company of the Colts and somehow twist this into a negative to satisfy their overriding compulsion.

Cya

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow the F up. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

535492[/snapback]

I'll have to remember this one the next time I'm following the Bills game in the chat room and you tell me you're going to kick me out if I say a bad word. :unsure:

And yes, your Bledsoe obsession is obvious to all but you. Since the season started you've mentioned him more than any other poster on this board, and there is no close second. You might find some relief by simply just letting it go. Good luck.

Dick Vermeil does something that MM doesn't.  ADAPT.

535545[/snapback]

Vermeil also calls running plays (MM: :unsure: "What're those?") to use his workhorse back.

Vermeil also has a pair. Look a few weeks back at the goal line when he could have gone for a tying FG with ~3 seconds left.... Gave the rock to LJ and they win.

I would sign Vermeil in a second b/c he uses what he has to the best of their ability rather than forcing trickery, quituple reverses and passes to your FB at the goal line in a division that mandates doing power running rather than saying you're going to be a power running team.

My problem with MM is that the 1 win Houston has scored more points than us. Isn't MM suppossed to be an offensive expert?

I will give him complete credit for last years 9-7 record. But that record also includes the last game of the year at home, for all the marbles, against 2nd and third stringers, and we got our a$$ handed to us. It also means he gets credit for this years debacle. How many points have we scored in the second half when the games on the line? Does this look at a team that is giving maximun effort game in and game out? What exactly is our identity after 2 years of MM? Has he handled the QB situation correctly? How about the game plans and game management?

When you add it all up imo, the negatives significantly outweigh the postives.

BTW, Fez you lost me with your logic defending MM regarding the QB situation. Was it not the coaching staff/brian trust who decided to hand JP the job without competition? Do you really think we could afford to keep Bledose on the roster with his high $ contarct? I would have preferred a competion between Holcomb and JP through the mini and training camps but that is water under the bridge now.