Typical Moulds move

PromoTheRobot

Catches a ball at the 1st down marker, then gives up a couple of yards to evade tacklers, and gets caught short anyway. All Moulds has to do is fall forward after he makes the catch for a 1st, but no. Of course he NEVER goes beyond the 1st down marker anyway!

PTR

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Catches a ball at the 1st down marker, then gives up a couple of yards to evade tacklers, and gets caught short anyway.  All Moulds has to do is fall forward after he makes the catch for a 1st, but no.  Of course he NEVER goes beyond the 1st down marker anyway!

PTR

535335[/snapback]

That's why he has 9 catches for 110 yards. What a loser he is.

Best player for the Bills on the field tonight. Hands down---did you actually watch the game? Did you watch last week's game minus Moulds? Yeah great idea to get rid of him. Much like it was a good idea to get rid of Pat Williams.

Best player for the Bills on the field tonight.  Hands down---did you actually watch the game?  Did you watch last week's game minus Moulds?  Yeah great idea to get rid of him.  Much like it was a good idea to get rid of Pat Williams.

535389[/snapback]

Best Bills player on the field? What a lofty goal.

PTR

Catches a ball at the 1st down marker, then gives up a couple of yards to evade tacklers, and gets caught short anyway.  All Moulds has to do is fall forward after he makes the catch for a 1st, but no.  Of course he NEVER goes beyond the 1st down marker anyway!

535335[/snapback]

Oh, Promo. STFU. <_<

Best player for the Bills on the field tonight.  Hands down---did you actually watch the game?  Did you watch last week's game minus Moulds?  Yeah great idea to get rid of him.  Much like it was a good idea to get rid of Pat Williams.

535389[/snapback]

Exactly.

PTR

535335[/snapback]

I suppose you'd rather see Josh Reed try to make that play next year. Or maybe Roscoe Parrish. Getting rid of our best player would be a mistake, in my opinion.

I guess criticising an icon is taboo.

PTR

535428[/snapback]

Well I understand Moulds may have made a mistake in not getting that first down, but he made a lot of great catches tonight. He's a true #1 reciever, and when he's gone I dont know who will fill the void. Certainly nobody on this current team can, so are there any free agents?

I love Bills fans...

It's borderline comical now. <_<

PTR

535335[/snapback]

Plain and simple, the Buffalo Bills are a better team with EM than without him. There is no doubt that we should try to keep him if we can sign him at a market contract.

If it were not so sad, it would be humorous reading all of these posters going out of their way to bash EM. I am sure it has something to do with the perceived slight of Losman.

PTR

535335[/snapback]

Moulds is your main problem after that embarassment? Evan's took the night off, we don't a Qb and the D is a seive but the best player on the field for the Bills is your problem??????????

PTR

535335[/snapback]

Thats his game and the way he plays. Its served him well over the course of his career. Whats the problem?