GAME THREAD

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that feels even short term that we're better with Holcomb, i'd like to know why.  He made some nice throws, particually early, but since then has missed as bad as Losman

535284[/snapback]

So we are choosing between "SUCKS" and "SUCKS SLIGHTLY LESS?" How is Holcomb better? We scored 10 freakin' points!

PTR

Sharp and Terico said you can't fire a HC after 2 seasons because there is too much turnover...but if your problems are caused by your coaching, how can it be better to keep them?

PTR

535283[/snapback]

Sharpe and Terico also said that tackles are "nebulous". <_< Their insight into the game makes me wish ICE were here...

Challenging the spot. Yeah they only got it by half a yard, not the full yard the officials gave them. Way to go Mularkey

535288[/snapback]

Look at it this way: if you challenge it, maybe you get it overturned and get the ball. Probably not, but just maybe. But if you don't challenged...then you are well and truly !@#$ed as Denver controls the clock and drives even further to the end zone.

I thought it was a good challenge. They certainly had nothing to lose at that point.

Look at it this way: if you challenge it, maybe you get it overturned and get the ball.  Probably not, but just maybe.  But if you don't challenged...then you are well and truly !@#$ed as Denver controls the clock and drives even further to the end zone.

I thought it was a good challenge.  They certainly had nothing to lose at that point.

535294[/snapback]

Let me have my disgust. It's all I have at this point. <_<