fantasy football advice

nodnarb

Okay, I've made it to the quarterfinals. I won the "choice game" which means I can pick my opponent this week. I can choose between

Team A:

Bledsoe at skins (I'd think he'd stink here)

L.T. (at Indy)

L. JOrdan (home vs cle)

Burress (vs KC)

Fitzgerald (at Hou)

Crumpler

PK Feeley

D Giants

Team B:

Collins at home

Samkon Gado at Ravens

E. James (not going to be rested according to reports - at home)

CHambers at home

A. Lelie at buffalo

Jimmy Smith vs San Friggin Fran

PK Brown

D Fins

Who would you rather face?

I have been going back and forth all day and I have an hour left!

Team B

collins stinks, the fins defense is ailing...Jimmy Smith hasnt done much all year

reasons to stay away from team A LT, Fitzgerald against Houston with Warner playing hot, Crumpler is Vick's go to guy and Vick isnt going to be running around a lot taking hits with bruised ribs

thanks - it's a really tuff call tho. i mean, collins at home could put up numbers vs the browns, and gado has been a stud, and james is always a stud, and chambers is studly of late, and jimmy smith too.

so i'm still on the fence.

thanks  - it's a really tuff call tho. i mean, collins at home could put up numbers vs the browns, and gado has been a stud, and james is always a stud, and chambers is studly of late, and jimmy smith too.

534518[/snapback]

the browns have been playing well and Collins was benched for Marques Tuiasosopo so that says alot for how well he's played this year....but its your call

thanks  - it's a really tuff call tho. i mean, collins at home could put up numbers vs the browns, and gado has been a stud, and james is always a stud, and chambers is studly of late, and jimmy smith too.

534518[/snapback]

Good perspective; don't underestimate team B. I actually think Collins will have a good comeback game this week--a reason why I am expecting big things from Moss in one of my leagues.

But I would pick team B for one reason: Tomlinson. You never want to face a guy that can put up 4 TD's on you. He alone could sink you this week.

Okay, I've made it to the quarterfinals. I won the "choice game" which means I can pick my opponent this week. I can choose between

Team A:

Bledsoe at skins (I'd think he'd stink here)

L.T. (at Indy)

L. JOrdan (home vs cle)

Burress (vs KC)

Fitzgerald (at Hou)

Crumpler

PK Feeley

D Giants

Team B:

Collins at home

Samkon Gado at Ravens

E. James (not going to be rested according to reports - at home)

CHambers  at home

A. Lelie at buffalo

Jimmy Smith vs San Friggin Fran

PK Brown

D Fins

Who would you rather face?

I have been going back and forth all day and I have an hour left!

534515[/snapback]

team B. Team A's receivers are gonna have huge weeks this week. I'd rather face the dude with Samkon Gado. Lamont Jordan is a blah rb, and gado vs ravens tips the scales for me, as opposed to jordan vs cleveland. Team B also has wishy/washy wr's and kerry collins so yeah choose team B

Definitely B!

I am currently having a tough time deciding which two of three RB's to start:

Thomas Jones vs Atlanta (in Chicago)

Willis McGahee vs Denver (in Buffalo)

Samkon Gado @ Baltimore

I hate to bench Willis, but I can not gauge how the Bills will play tomorrow night. Will they get drilled, or make a game of it? Willis seemed to play better when Holcomb was in there, so who knows?