Indy's success has a HUGE silver lining

Billzfan23

The only truly good thing that Indy's success brings is that it is getting the national media's head out of Tom Brady and the rest of the Patriot's a*s*s*e*s. I would love to see Indy go 16-0 and win the Superbowl, with Manning as the MVP not only because I think they have the best team right now but because it will overshadow and dwarf the Pats success over the past few years. The Media will have a new "darling" to make over, and I might finally get some peace being a Bills fan living near Boston.

Don't count on it.  Did you see who was just named SI's Sportsman of the Year?

533910[/snapback]

I hate him as much as anyone else - but you think he doesn't deserve it??

Watching him in the flesh the other day was impressive. No matter how bad we were - he made us look worse... And he's all the better having come from nowhere to stardom - it's the American Dream right??

The only truly good thing that Indy's success brings is that it is getting the national media's head out of Tom Brady and the rest of the Patriot's a*s*s*e*s.  I would love to see Indy go 16-0 and win the Superbowl, with Manning as the MVP not only because I think they have the best team right now but because it will overshadow and dwarf the Pats success over the past few years.  The Media will have a new "darling" to make over, and I might finally get some peace being a Bills fan living near Boston.

533906[/snapback]

If the go 19-0 you will never have to hear from the fat old idiots in miami again. Ever.

That, my friend, is a platinum lining.

I hate him as much as anyone else - but you think he doesn't deserve it??

Watching him in the flesh the other day was impressive. No matter how bad we were - he made us look worse... And he's all the better having come from nowhere to stardom - it's the American Dream right??

534013[/snapback]

And he is 9-1 against the bills.

Brady has earned it.

He's one of the all-time greats at the age of 27. Put your homer feelings aside and appreciate an athlete who beat the odds as a late round draft pick to become the posterboy for the NFL. That's what makes this country so great. Underdogs truly can shine.

The only truly good thing that Indy's success brings is that it is getting the national media's head out of Tom Brady and the rest of the Patriot's a*s*s*e*s.  I would love to see Indy go 16-0 and win the Superbowl, with Manning as the MVP not only because I think they have the best team right now but because it will overshadow and dwarf the Pats success over the past few years.  The Media will have a new "darling" to make over, and I might finally get some peace being a Bills fan living near Boston.

533906[/snapback]

Brady has earned it.

He's one of the all-time greats at the age of 27.  Put your homer feelings aside and appreciate an athlete who beat the odds as a late round draft pick to become the posterboy for the NFL.  That's what makes this country so great.  Underdogs truly can shine.

534199[/snapback]

The least you could do is give brady a towel to dry off with after you're done ball-washing him...

Nah, no towel needed. I'll just the cup you're using to drink the kool-aid from OBD.

Welcome to reality. Brady is a top 2 QB.

The least you could do is give brady a towel to dry off with after you're done ball-washing him...

534200[/snapback]