Three coaches have been quit on in the NFL...

Omar Little

Mike Mularkey, Norv Turner, and Jim Haslett. Even Dom Capers' Texans are still fighting hard every week. I didn't used to think Haslett's squad gave up on him until I heard Aaron Brooks' less than supportive quotes about him. Basically, we have one of the three worst coaches in football. For those saying bring Haslett to Buffalo, that would be a disaster. We go from Mularkey to a guy equal or worse than Mularkey.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Mularkey, Norv Turner, and Jim Haslett.  Even Dom Capers' Texans are still fighting hard every week.  I didn't used to think Haslett's squad gave up on him until I heard Aaron Brooks' less than supportive quotes about him.  Basically, we have one of the three worst coaches in football.  For those saying bring Haslett to Buffalo, that would be a disaster.  We go from Mularkey to a guy equal or worse than Mularkey.

530423[/snapback]

Haslett as bad or worse than MM. Your kidding, right? Haslett is 55-47, with a playoff appearance, since taking over in NO. Not a bad record considering the talent he has had to work with. You can't compare the two. I am not saying Haslett is the next Belichik, but he blows MM away in the coaching department. Look what NO has had to go through this year with the Hurricane. You wonder why players are frustrated on that team.

Haslett as bad or worse than MM.  Your kidding, right?  Haslett is 55-47, with a playoff appearance, since taking over in NO.  Not a bad record considering the talent he has had to work with.  You can't compare the two.  I am not saying Haslett is the next Belichik, but he blows MM away in the coaching department.  Look what NO has had to go through this year with the Hurricane.  You wonder why players are frustrated on that team.

530427[/snapback]

Haslett had a couple good years and has been nosediving ever since. The guy is a disaster.

Point is they both are.

530438[/snapback]

My initial point I was trying to get across, was that one has a winning record with a playoff appearance and the other has a losing record and showing no signs of improvement. Believe me, I would much rather see a Dom Capers or a Brian Billick here.

My initial point I was trying to get across, was that one has a winning record with a playoff appearance and the other has a losing record and showing no signs of improvement.  Believe me, I would much rather see a Dom Capers or a Brian Billick here.

530443[/snapback]

and what is it that you think you know about Brian Billick? Is this that emotion/face thing again?

My personal opinion -- TD is banking on Capers getting fired so that he can bring him in to replace MM. Remember that Capers is the guy TD wanted from the get-go. The question is whether he's been able to sell Ralph on this insanity...

530424[/snapback]

Right.

Someone else might be banking on Capers being available for the Bills' head coach position...but it's not Donahoe. His ass is as good as gone; he's not making that decision.

and what is it that you think you know about Brian Billick? Is this that emotion/face thing again?

530448[/snapback]

No, I like the fact that he won a ring with crap for an offense. He does come up with some good facial expressions though.

No, I like the fact that he won a ring with crap for an offense.  He does come up with some good facial expressions though.

530467[/snapback]

Ohhhhh.... See, I got confused. I thought you were talking about Brian Billick the Ravens HC, former Vikings OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR, and proprietor of one of the worst year in and year out offensive units in the league. I think it has been 10 years and 10 starting QB's, or something close...

I've never seen a guy get so much mileage out of having Marvin Lewis on his staff... (a statement that sounds dirty, but really isn't).

Haslett had a couple good years and has been nosediving ever since.  The guy is a disaster.

530428[/snapback]

Haslett took a team that didn't even know what the playoffs are, with a non committal, goofy owner and got them to the playoffs. NO has never been committed to winning. I think Haslett has done a pretty good job with less tools that Mularkey has had here.

Ohhhhh.... See, I got confused.  I thought you were talking about Brian Billick the Ravens HC, former Vikings OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR, and proprietor of one of the worst year in and year out offensive  units in the league.  I think it has been 10 years and 10 starting QB's, or something close...

I've never seen a guy get so much mileage out of having Marvin Lewis on his staff... (a statement that sounds dirty, but really isn't).

530473[/snapback]

Ozzie Newsome & Phil Savage didn't hurt him either.

Billick's getting run out of town on a rail for good reason... he sucks.

You do not want Bennie Anderson in Buffalo (too late :D )and you do not want Brian Billick either.

Even Dom Capers' Texans are still fighting hard every week.

530423[/snapback]

Please. The texans have mailed it in already. Kris Brown shanked the kick yesterday to lose, possibly on purpose, and the Texans are fully in the run for the reggie bush mode.

Ozzie Newsome & Phil Savage didn't hurt him either.

Billick's getting run out of town on a rail for good reason... he sucks.

You do not want Bennie Anderson in Buffalo (too late :D )and you do not want Brian Billick either.

530492[/snapback]

Unfortunately, I don't want MM or TD in town either, but, here they are.

Ohhhhh.... See, I got confused.  I thought you were talking about Brian Billick the Ravens HC, former Vikings OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR, and proprietor of one of the worst year in and year out offensive  units in the league.  I think it has been 10 years and 10 starting QB's, or something close...

530473[/snapback]

If you want to be an a-hole, just answer me one question. How many rings does Billick have and how many do the Buffalo Bills have? :D

I'll deal with 10 qbs in 10 years if it means 1 super bowl for the Bills.

If you want to be an a-hole, just answer me one question.  How many rings does Billick have and how many do the Buffalo Bills have?  :D

530510[/snapback]

Wow, I didn't realize that you were on the Harvard debate team... your logic has been irrefutable...

Hey, if you have a ring, yell a lot, and have a nice face - apply right here!

Wow, I didn't realize that you were on the Harvard debate team...  your logic has been irrefutable...

Hey, if you have a ring, yell a lot, and have a nice face - apply right here!

530520[/snapback]

Sorry if I have opinions you don't agree with. I thought this was a board for Bills fans to voice opinions on.

Your one hell of an administrator.