Three coaches have been quit on in the NFL...

Omar Little

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I have opinions you don't agree with.  I thought this was a board for Bills fans to voice opinions on.

Your one hell of an administrator.

530528[/snapback]

So, you can voice your opinion, and I as a Bills fan, can't point out the absurdity of that opinion? :D Should we just lock your threads after you post, so there isn't any "unsightly" negative feedback?

BTW, it is "you're".

So, you can voice your opinion, and I as a Bills fan, can't point out the absurdity of that opinion?  :D  Should we just lock your threads after you post, so there isn't any "unsightly" negative feedback?

BTW, it is "you're".

530530[/snapback]

I don't mind the criticism, but the total negativity is a little absurd. Especially from an administrator.

Yes, he does.  So do I.  So does JSP.  Sometimes people are just ass holes.  That's life.  !@#$ing live with it.

530535[/snapback]

Oh, I do live with it. I deal with a-holes all day long in my job, more than you could imagine. Seeing how most here are supposed Bills fans, you would think there would be a little more respect for each other.

I know that, but he has to be such a prick about it.  I thought that crap left with ICE.

530531[/snapback]

I'm sorry if you think "emotion", "facial expressions", and a Super Bowl ring won on the back of your DC are the top qualifications needed from our next coach. I was hoping my sarcastic comments would prompt you into thinking about the situation with a tad more muster... I was wrong.

BTW, you can call me names all night long. I really don't care. However, be prepared to be picked on if your next qualification for HC includes such important items as: hair style, personal hygiene, past ties to Buffalo, or American Idol results.

I'm sorry if you think "emotion", "facial expressions", and a Super Bowl ring won on the back of your DC are the top qualifications needed from our next coach.  I was hoping my sarcastic comments would prompt you into thinking about the situation with a tad more muster... I was wrong.

BTW, you can call me names all night long.  I really don't care.  However, be prepared to be picked on if your next qualification for HC includes such important items as: hair style, personal hygiene, past ties to Buffalo, or American Idol results.

530539[/snapback]

I never said they were my top qualifications. Just a few of the qualities I would like to see in a HC. Emotion is a big one to me, plus a little SB experience doesn't hurt. Jimmy Johnson (yes, he has the hair too), Bill Parcells, even Marv. These guys all wore their feelings on their sleeves during games. Now Bill Belichik, he is an exception.

Respect?  Here?

How long have you been here?  :D

:)

530540[/snapback]

Apparently not long enough. :lol:

Funny how this board turns on each other just because of a few bad games. :( Almost scary to think what it would be like if we were 11-5, 12-4. It would be a sausage festival.

Oh, I do live with it.  I deal with a-holes all day long in my job, more than you could imagine.  Seeing how most here are supposed Bills fans, you would think there would be a little more respect for each other.

530537[/snapback]

Then say something that doesn't scream "ridicule me"!!!

Shall we engage in a thoughtful conversation about the proper use of sideline facial expressions? Where did you want your line of reasoning to go?

How about: I disagree Rayzer... I think the HC should be knowledgeable about all facets of the game. He should be well connected, so that he has the choice of dozens of top assistants. He should have demonstrated success throughout his career with different teams and different players. He should show that he consistantly beats the snot out of his opponent.

Then again... you make a compelling case about the facial thing - I'll need to evaluate my crtieria to see where yours fits in. Good call!

If you want to be an a-hole, just answer me one question.  How many rings does Billick have and how many do the Buffalo Bills have?  :D

I'll deal with 10 qbs in 10 years if it means 1 super bowl for the Bills.

530510[/snapback]

I heard that Barry Switzer is available.....

I never said they were my top qualifications.  Just a few of the qualities I would like to see in a HC.  Emotion is a big one to me, plus a little SB experience doesn't hurt.  Jimmy Johnson (yes, he has the hair too), Bill Parcells, even Marv.  These guys all wore their feelings on their sleeves during games.  Now Bill Belichik, he is an exception.

530545[/snapback]

And not just Bellichick, but how about Tony Dungy and Andy Reid - which together probably account for three of the top head men in the League.

JDG

How about: I disagree Rayzer... I think the HC should be knowledgeable about all facets of the game.  He should be well connected, so that he has the choice of dozens of top assistants.  He should have demonstrated success throughout his career with different teams and different players.  He should show that he consistantly beats the snot out of his opponent. 

530549[/snapback]

That would be nice, but how many of these guys are available each year. And if they were do you actually think they would want to come to Buffalo? It's also obvious that is not in TDs criteria when interviewing possible head coaching candidates.

Then say something that doesn't scream "ridicule me"!!!

Shall we engage in a thoughtful conversation about the proper use of sideline facial expressions?  Where did you want your line of reasoning to go?

How about: I disagree Rayzer... I think the HC should be knowledgeable about all facets of the game.  He should be well connected, so that he has the choice of dozens of top assistants.  He should have demonstrated success throughout his career with different teams and different players.  He should show that he consistantly beats the snot out of his opponent. 

Then again... you make a compelling case about the facial thing - I'll need to evaluate my crtieria to see where yours fits in.  Good call!

530549[/snapback]

How about former Bills qb coach and current Tulsa hc kraigthorpe, he's doing a pretty fine job at Tulsa????

And not just Bellichick, but how about Tony Dungy and Andy Reid - which together probably account for three of the top head men in the League.

JDG

530551[/snapback]

Don't forget Joe Gibbs... The list goes on and on...

Mike Mularkey, Norv Turner, and Jim Haslett.  Even Dom Capers' Texans are still fighting hard every week.  I didn't used to think Haslett's squad gave up on him until I heard Aaron Brooks' less than supportive quotes about him.  Basically, we have one of the three worst coaches in football.  For those saying bring Haslett to Buffalo, that would be a disaster.  We go from Mularkey to a guy equal or worse than Mularkey.

530423[/snapback]

Haslett's team sure doesn't look like it's quit tonight. And that team has had enormous obstacles this season. Haslett would be an upgrade from MM.

JDG

530551[/snapback]

Yeah, but it goes both ways and probably evens out in the end. Jon Gruden, John Madden back in the day. I would like to see a fiery coach here after dealing with Wade Phillips, Gregg Williams and now MM.