SATURDAY NIGHT GAME THIS WEEK

Haha. When the schedule came out last year I was so psyched about this game. Every year me and my HS buddies all go to the last home game since we're all home on break from college. This year, same story and we thought it would be like the Pitt game we were at last year (mean something) plus on national tv, and at night. Well as it looks right now, I guess we'll all just be more drunk than we even expected to be.

I was going to the Sabres-Penguins game at the HSBC and then shooting down to the Ralph for the Bills-Broncos game. Now, I'll just go home after the Sabres game and watch the Broncos massacre the Bills on TV. I found a sucker to pay face value for my Bills tickets.

I was going to the Sabres-Penguins game at the HSBC and then shooting down to the Ralph for the Bills-Broncos game. Now, I'll just go home after the Sabres game and watch the Broncos massacre the Bills on TV. I found a sucker to pay face value for my Bills tickets.

528144[/snapback]

Does he need any wet land down in Florida?

I have a flight booked but no game ticket and no place to stay. Who will give me a ticket and a free place to stay, lol(my last relative just moved out of town). Food and drinks on me! I definatley want to see the Sabres.