Ne at BUF GAME THREAD

stuckincincy

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sickening,  if they are 'Bills' fans.  You don't cheer for a division opponent,  especially on your home field.

527918[/snapback]

oh please the last time we've watched a playoff game was when Flutie was here. In a blowout game after six years of sucking ass I think it's fine to show the guy some respect.

Sickening,  if they are 'Bills' fans.  You don't cheer for a division opponent,  especially on your home field.

527918[/snapback]

Why not? I'm cheering for the division opponent. I want to lose as bad as we possibly can so that every damn jackass that has put the Bills in this position gets run out of town. From Donahoe to Mularkey to Gray to to the damn ball boy. This team is full of firkin losers. They find ways to lose games where nobody else could. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and doing it in the most impressive fashion - Your 2005 BUFFALO BILLS!!!

And with that, another fitting Mckay quote:

"Injuries kill you. I remember in Pittsburgh, we had no players and the ones we did have wanted to stay at the hotel by the fire. I was ticked because that's where I wanted to stand." -- on the Buccaneers losing 42-0 to the Steelers

527918[/snapback]

Actually, what's sickening to me is that kind of knee-jerk attitude, since it is precisely why this team is in this mess. Fools like this are first in line for TD's brand of cool-aid:

Gotta support you team. Anybody who criticizes the management or coaching or players are bad fans. Or jerks.

Actually,  what's sickening to me is that kind of knee-jerk attitude,  since it is precisely why this team is in this mess.  Fools like this are first in line for TD's brand of cool-aid:

Gotta support you team.  Anybody who criticizes the management or coaching or players are bad fans.  Or jerks.

527933[/snapback]

That's nice, but the problem with that is that I think Mularkey and Donahoe should be unemployed tomorrow morning.

this is GOOD for the Bills so TEFLON TOM can be shown the door.

Period.

If Teflon Tom is back in 2006, I wont even bother making any trips to the Ralph or watch ONE Bills game till he is removed from his GM position.

527939[/snapback]

That's why I was hoping for a home shutout. Preferably capped by a 50 yard Flutie bootleg. :doh:

this is GOOD for the Bills so TEFLON TOM can be shown the door.

Period.

If Teflon Tom is back in 2006, I wont even bother making any trips to the Ralph or watch ONE Bills game till he is removed from his GM position.

527939[/snapback]

I really hope TD is showen the door ASAP. But if Modrak is the replacment like some speculation, r we that much better? Modrak will be a rookie GM. Nothing peronal against him, but I would rather have someone with GM experience. I'm sick of having rookies in big positions.

Actually,  what's sickening to me is that kind of knee-jerk attitude,  since it is precisely why this team is in this mess.  Fools like this are first in line for TD's brand of cool-aid:

Gotta support you team.  Anybody who criticizes the management or coaching or players are bad fans.  Or jerks.

527933[/snapback]

well i have never had a problem with our organization till td got here,hell ididnt wanna see wade phillips leave,but td cmon greg williams was horrible and we were told we would be a ball control power smash mouth team and all we see is boneheaded trick plays but mularky.yes you can criticize the coach and gm.football is the product we like and td has soured it for us it does not make us bad fans or jerks when you are witnessing your team getting worse and worse each week fire em all and lets start over.i hope td is fired right after this game!go bills in'06