CREAM reunion on PBS

rockpile

PBS rocks and they have some great music. The past few weeks I have watched the Grateful Dead movie, a Ben Folds concert, a Pixies concert and the White Stripes on Charlie Rose all on PBS. Not to mention my favorite show ever- Globetrekker- you can catch sometimes on PBS

PBS rocks and they have some great music.  The past few weeks I have watched the Grateful Dead movie, a Ben Folds concert, a Pixies concert and the White Stripes on Charlie Rose all on PBS.  Not to mention my favorite show ever- Globetrekker- you can catch sometimes on PBS

526844[/snapback]

I love Globetrekker. It was one of the best shows on televisions.

I am sorry that I missed Cream. I hope that they show it again.

I am sorry that I missed Cream.  I hope that they show it again.

527090[/snapback]

Sadly, one of the weakest songs of the show was the finale Sunshine of your Love.

Overall, it was an excellent show! "...and for a $250 membership you can have both CDs AND the 2 DVD set." <_<

Seems like I watch PBS mostly when they are fund raising.

I love Globetrekker.  It was one of the best shows on televisions.

I am sorry that I missed Cream.  I hope that they show it again.

527090[/snapback]

Its still on! Its on the Travel Channel at 10:00 Saturday nights and they replay it at 1:00. Newer episodes are on PBS but there are still new episodes on Travel Channel. I dont go out on Saturday night until after 11:00 so I can catch Globetrekker. Tonight its Germany. Last week was Venezuela, the week before Libya.....

oh yeah, since you know Globetrekker- Megan Mccormick is my girl! <_<

Sadly, one of the weakest songs of the show was the finale Sunshine of your Love.

Overall, it was an excellent show!  "...and for a $250 membership you can have both CDs AND the 2 DVD set." <_<

Seems like I watch PBS mostly when they are fund raising.

527128[/snapback]

But definitely more enjoyable than a Yanni special.

Its still on!  Its on the Travel Channel at 10:00 Saturday nights and they replay it at 1:00.  Newer episodes are on PBS but there are still new episodes on Travel Channel.  I dont go out on Saturday night until after 11:00 so I can catch Globetrekker.  Tonight its Germany.  Last week was Venezuela, the week before Libya.....

oh yeah, since you know Globetrekker- Megan Mccormick is my girl!  <_<

527304[/snapback]

Ahhhhhhhhh Megan. If I were not married . . . . Megan is great. She would be a lot of fun to travel the world with. She has a great personality and you know the rest . . . .