90 MINUTES

I hope he SUSPENDS his ass.  I'm sick of these players who think they're above management.

525180[/snapback]

Yeah how dare he play his heart out for 10 years on this team, and then get mad at some coach who's only been here 1 year and a half and makes tons of obvious stupid decisions. Moulds is so selfish. He knows nothing about the Bills organization.

Guest BackInDaDay
Moulds meets with Wilson at 3pm today. I hope Ralph tells him he can play. That would make MM look foolish though and he does that well enough on his own.

525177[/snapback]

He's probably getting a ton of advice on how to handle this. It will be interesting to see which way he goes. Hot, cold or luke warm.

My money's on luke warm. :flirt:

Moulds meets with Wilson at 3pm today. I hope Ralph tells him he can play. That would make MM look foolish though and he does that well enough on his own.

525177[/snapback]

I don't know if the owner siding with the player would bode well for any future management. Even if it's for the dumbest reason, RW imho has no choice but to side with management.

I don't know if the owner siding with the player would bode well for any future management.  Even if it's for the dumbest reason, RW imho has no choice but to side with management.

525255[/snapback]

I think it's too late for that, seeing as Mularkey and Donahoe don't seem to have the authority to suspend Moulds on their own.

I think it's too late for that, seeing as Mularkey and Donahoe don't seem to have the authority to suspend Moulds on their own.

525275[/snapback]

i think you have a point, an owner always has to back his management or it makes him look bad in the long run, you can't take 1 player no matter how long or how good he's been to the organization.

I don't know if the owner siding with the player would bode well for any future management.  Even if it's for the dumbest reason, RW imho has no choice but to side with management.

525255[/snapback]

why? it's ralph saying "these two bozo's made a dumb move, so i got rid of them. don't any dumb moves if you are my gm"

why? it's ralph say "these two bozo's made a dumb move, so i got rid of them. don't any dumb moves if you are my gm"

525278[/snapback]

because you don't put someone in charge and then turn your back on them in the middle of the season. if ralph chooses to support moulds in this situation over his coach and gm, then i think he has no choice to fire them at the end of the season.

because you don't put someone in charge and then turn your back on them in the middle of the season.  if ralph chooses to support moulds in this situation over his coach and gm, then i think he has no choice to fire them at the end of the season.

525284[/snapback]

no kidding. everyone is assuming TD is gone after this year. its not like ralph didn't give TD a chance, he's been here for a while.

who cares if its the middle of the season or not. when you realize a guy is hurting your franchise, you cut him loose. i don't care if its the GM, a coach of a thrid string qb. it doesn't help to keep him on the team longer just because there are games to play.

no kidding. everyone is assuming TD is gone after this year. its not like ralph didn't give TD a chance, he's been here for a while.

who cares if its the middle of the season or not. when you realize a guy is hurting your franchise, you cut him loose. i don't care if its the GM, a coach of a thrid string qb. it doesn't help to keep him on the team longer just because there are games to play.

525289[/snapback]

i didn't assume that because i'm not very familiar with RW's character, meaning how quickly is he ready to pull the trigger and change his organization around. i hope he makes the best choice

i didn't assume that because i'm not very familiar with RW's character, meaning how quickly is he ready to pull the trigger and change his organization around.  i hope he makes the best choice

525292[/snapback]

I'm not familiar with Ralph either, but everyone everywhere is talking as if TD was already gone. Personally I'll stop caring about the Bills if something isn't done. TD keeps pissing off these players that I love (Ruben, Phat Pat, now Moulds) and now I hate him for it. You can't do that to a team.

Yeah how dare he play his heart out for 10 years on this team, and then get mad at some coach who's only been here 1 year and a half and makes tons of obvious stupid decisions. Moulds is so selfish. He knows nothing about the Bills organization.

525188[/snapback]

It happens every day to the every day employee. Seems the game plan worked, since Evans exploded for 3 TDS and over 100 yards receiving. Moulds is selfish. He is a crybaby.