Is this normal?

inkman

I really enjoyed coming here up until the last week. This is mostly depressing and regurgitated takes on TD, MM sucking. Obviously, when things go wrong, heads need to roll but how many different threads need to be started about it?

That being said, does everyone think JP has done enough to warrant being the franchise QB?

Personally, I feel like he has shown flashes but the jury is still out. Maybe this take is weak and regurgitated as well. :)

In the beginging of the season, he was jittery and erratic. The benching seemed to do him some good as evidenced by some recent performances. He still is inconsistant but his throws are more accurate and he is not making as many rookie mistakes.

I really enjoyed coming here up until the last week.  This is mostly depressing and regurgitated takes on TD, MM sucking.  Obviously, when things go wrong, heads need to roll but how many different threads need to be started about it? 

That being said, does everyone think JP has done enough to warrant being the franchise QB? 

Personally, I feel like he has shown flashes but the jury is still out.  Maybe this take is weak and regurgitated as well.  :)

In the beginging of the season, he was jittery and erratic.  The benching seemed to do him some good as evidenced by some recent performances.  He still is inconsistant but his throws are more accurate and he is not making as many rookie mistakes.

524930[/snapback]

1. Yes this is normal. When things go wrong, TBD goes nuts.

2. No of course he hasn't done enough, but he also hasn't really had much time. It's still very early and nearly impossible to tell how good he will become in the future. Those flashes do give us hope for the future, but RJ gave some flashes of greatness too. If you are asking for my opinion, I say yes. He will be our franchise qb.

I really enjoyed coming here up until the last week.  This is mostly depressing and regurgitated takes on TD, MM sucking.  Obviously, when things go wrong, heads need to roll but how many different threads need to be started about it? 

524930[/snapback]

This always happens, you will learn to avoid it, not worth the effort. At least now we have an entire OT page...

Guest BackInDaDay

The more I see Losman in action, I'm reminded of Jake Plummer.

Give this kid a decent line and gameplan and he'll be making plays for the Bills for a long time.

Personally, I feel like he has shown flashes but the jury is still out.  Maybe this take is weak and regurgitated as well.  :flirt:

In the beginging of the season, he was jittery and erratic.  The benching seemed to do him some good as evidenced by some recent performances.  He still is inconsistant but his throws are more accurate and he is not making as many rookie mistakes.

524930[/snapback]

I agree with you.

If you are looking for "normal" ........ you're looking in the wrong place :flirt:

As far as JP ........ prior to the benching incident ...... IMHO .... he was well on his way to being labled a bust. However, since his benching I think he's make a little bit of progress every week ....... I'm still not ready to hang the superstar label on him yet ..... but he's getting better ....... and afterall, that's pretty much all we can realistically ask from him.

If you are looking for "normal" ........ you're looking in the wrong place  :flirt:

As far as JP ........ prior to the benching incident ...... IMHO .... he was well on his way to being labled a bust. However, since his benching I think he's make a little bit of progress every week ....... I'm still not ready to hang the superstar label on him yet ..... but he's getting better ....... and afterall, that's pretty much all we can realistically ask from him.

525096[/snapback]

word

Guest BackInDaDay
Is that good? :flirt:

525098[/snapback]

Plummer is showing he has the ability to be more than a turnover waiting to happen. Playing in a balanced O allows him to work within the system. When plays break down, he has the athleticism and talent to make positive plays.

He's currently on course for the Pro-Bowl.

That my friend, is good, and I see the same raw talent in JP.

Now we have to get him settled in.

Personally, I feel like he has shown flashes but the jury is still out.  Maybe this take is weak and regurgitated as well.  :flirt:

524930[/snapback]

I'm not ready to declare him the savior of this team, but he has shown IMO great progress since his lousy performances at the beginning of the season, enough so that I want to see what he can develop into.