WGR550

The Tomcat

one of the over/under topics this morning was "the writings on the stadium wall" followed by "thats a shout out"

I caught it.....

They like us! THEY REALLY LIKE US!!

I think it was Brad but not sure......It was on Howards show.....

one of the over/under topics this morning was "the writings on the stadium wall" followed by "thats a shout out"

I caught it.....

They like us! THEY REALLY LIKE US!!

I think it was Brad but not sure......It was on Howards show.....

522054[/snapback]

Wow!!! But does the wall like them? They need the Wall more than the Wall needs them.

On a side note about this past weeks game Jim Kelly said the Bills should have ran the ball to eat the clock ...

Right Jim just like the first superbowl....

If 'GR wants to really show the love to the Wall, get them to start streaming on the Internet!!!! Are you reading this Brad & Howard??? Grab those Entercom suits by the nuts and tell 'em to GIT 'ER DUN!!! Boston's WEEI (owned by Entercom) streams. Why can't WGR?????

PTR

I've been asking that for years now. The Producer was nice enough to repond to me but its out of his hands into upper management....They want to but aren't allowed for some reason. I would love for them to stream again.....help me Obiwan Kenobe.....your our only hope!

That's nice.

I met Brad Riter on the way into the stadium before the Chiefs-Bills game this year. He said he was going to kick my a** because he kept seeing "Who's Brad Riter?" on the board. He then decided to cut me some slack if I promised not to post that any more.

I met Brad Riter on the way into the stadium before the Chiefs-Bills game this year.  He said he was going to kick my a** because he kept seeing "Who's Brad Riter?" on the board.  He then decided to cut me some slack if I promised not to post that any more.

522588[/snapback]

I sure the fact that you make Shaq look like a jockey next to you would have something to do with his change of pants....I mean heart.

That's nice.

I met Brad Riter on the way into the stadium before the Chiefs-Bills game this year.  He said he was going to kick my a** because he kept seeing "Who's Brad Riter?" on the board.  He then decided to cut me some slack if I promised not to post that any more.

522588[/snapback]

This post is 100% true. I was talking with Brad and a very good looking girl (there was no way she was Brads girlfriend! she must have been a intern) on the sidewalk near Hammer's Lot when I shouted out to R Rich who was across Abbott Road. . Brad stopped talking to me when he spotted R. Rich.. The air got thick with tension as Brad crossed Abbott Road I thought it was going to be a blood bath as these two behemoths confronted each other. Things ended peacefully perhaps because of the sheriffs across the way. One can only wait till the next meeting.....

This post is 100% true. I was talking with Brad and a very good looking girl (there was no way she was Brads girlfriend! she must have been a intern) on the sidewalk near Hammer's Lot when I shouted out to R Rich who was across Abbott Road. . Brad stopped talking to me when he spotted R. Rich.. The air got thick with tension as Brad crossed Abbott Road  I thought it was going to be a blood bath as these two behemoths confronted each other. Things ended peacefully perhaps because of the sheriffs across the way. One can only wait till the next meeting.....

522621[/snapback]

Brad is a violent soul.

That's nice.

522588[/snapback]

I believe my actual quote was something along the lines of "I'M Brad Riter, mofo."

And, in case it's not obvious to anyone, I was screwing around.

Brad - you know what - Donahoe is right - you guys are being jerks today.........And, pretty much all season. This whole season has been about how the Bills treat GR. I could care less and had to turn you off tonight.

I don't always like GR, but the Bills related commentary since the "Miami Meltdown" has been excellent. I'd rather not have two broads bantering about their trip to the "Canadian Ballet" with my seven year old in the van, but I guess thats where the almighty dollar comes in.

I'd say you're in the minority tonight.

522922[/snapback]

Really - you people like listening all day long to how GR's Ron Mexico shirts got banned and how their station got called out on another radio show?

I guess I am in the minority - I'd rather hear about the team - GR thinks they are the story.

And, other than the way they've covered the Bills this year, I like Brad and the other guys on GR.

Wow!!! But does the wall like them? They need the Wall more than the Wall needs them.

On a side note about this past weeks game Jim Kelly said the Bills should have ran the ball to eat the clock ...

Right Jim just like the first superbowl....

522082[/snapback]

The Bills should have run the ball last Sunday. Then again, the Bills should of had an offensive line that made running the ball possible when they needed to run the ball.

Kind of like getting a necessary stop on third down?