Good Restaurants near Holiday Inn Hamburg??

BB27

I'm running a trip to Buffalo for the patsies game. We have about 13 people going, and I'm wondering where would be a good place to make a reservation for Sat. night for the entire group. It's been so long since I have gone out to dinner there with such a big group. Any suggestions? I have no interest in going to the Anchor Bar (been there done that).

Also, I have two tickets still available for the game if anyone is interested $52 each, sec. 220. If you want to party with us its an extra $30 for food. BYOB.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Glen

I'm running a trip to Buffalo for the patsies game.  We have about 13 people going, and I'm wondering where would be a good place to make a reservation for Sat. night for the entire group.  It's been so long since I have gone out to dinner there with such a big group.  Any suggestions?  I have no interest in going to the Anchor Bar (been there done that). 

Also, I have two tickets still available for the game if anyone is interested $52 each, sec. 220.  If you want to party with us its an extra $30 for food.  BYOB.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Glen

515407[/snapback]

Hoak's is a great place for a fish fry - plus its only a three minute drive from Holiday Inn - Hamburg.

Why not take them over near the Stadium?

It's kind of cool to drive by there on Saturday evening, take pictures etc., maybe walk by the camper lot. Then you could take them to Danny's on the corner of Abbott and 20A for dinner (right near the stadium). Good food and decent atmosphere.

The front desk at the Holiday Inn has pre-printed directions on how to get over to the Ralph