Today is the 5 month anniversary of....

Tux of Borg

There really should be some sort of award show for TBD.....Just think about this past year....we've had Retatta, Ed's break up thread, the B.harami meltdown.....been a helluva damn entertaining year!

There really should be some sort of award show for TBD.....Just think about this past year....we've had Retatta, Ed's break up thread, the B.harami meltdown.....been a helluva damn entertaining year!

515588[/snapback]

We could call them...

"The Wallies"

515588[/snapback]

And don't forget the homework thread (with the single best line in the history of the internet: "Are you missing a chromosome or do you just continually want attention?") and the DVD burning thread (featuring, of course, BF: "But somebody threw a cup at Ron Artest!!!")

Well as long as we're ridiculing those who aren't here to defend themselves, why not just throw in ICE as well? Or was that more than a year?

515648[/snapback]

There's also been some pretty good and funny threads that haven't ridiculed anybody. And also, some of the crap that a few of those "offended parties" pulled behind the scenes makes anything here look tame.

We could call them...

"The Wallies"

515594[/snapback]

I LIKE it!!

The Retatta thread ran twenty-nine flippin' pages. It may be the single funniest thing I've ever read on the Internet. And it took me four days to read it all!

Mike