Keyshawn Johnson busts Drew's balls

RVJ

What the Jumbotron operator at Texas Stadium did Sunday was so nefarious, so vicious, so nasty that even mentioning it seems cruel.

His crime?

He flashed Cowboys quarterback Drew Bledsoe’s up-to-the-minute stats at some point of the third quarter, and they were ugly.

Nine-for-20 ugly.

So ugly that, upon seeing them, receiver Keyshawn Johnson shouted to Bledsoe: “Hey, J.P. Losman, good game.”

Now, aside from calling him Quincy Carter, there may be no worse insult for Bledsoe. Losman is the kid the Bills chose to replace Bledsoe this off-season. He has been worse than awful for most of the year.

Johnson was joking, of course.

Bledsoe, after firing back a good-natured expletive, chuckled.

What the numbers and the Losman reference are good for is reminding everybody that, while it may indeed be all about the quarterback in the National Football League, there are days when it has to be about the running back.

What the Jumbotron operator at Texas Stadium did Sunday was so nefarious, so vicious, so nasty that even mentioning it seems cruel.

His crime?

He flashed Cowboys quarterback Drew Bledsoe’s up-to-the-minute stats at some point of the third quarter, and they were ugly.

Nine-for-20 ugly.

So ugly that, upon seeing them, receiver Keyshawn Johnson shouted to Bledsoe: “Hey, J.P. Losman, good game.”

Now, aside from calling him Quincy Carter, there may be no worse insult for Bledsoe. Losman is the kid the Bills chose to replace Bledsoe this off-season. He has been worse than awful for most of the year.

Johnson was joking, of course.

Bledsoe, after firing back a good-natured expletive, chuckled.

What the numbers and the Losman reference are good for is reminding everybody that, while it may indeed be all about the quarterback in the National Football League, there are days when it has to be about the running back.

509967[/snapback]

When was JP 9 for 20. We should be so lucky. :devil:

I'm a fan of Both QB's, I just think Bledsoe got screwed by a 4th rate offensive line in Buffalo. With a decent offensive line, Losman would look like a very good QB too.

Everyone Bashes Bledsoe, But the main reason he looked bad was because the Bills did work the team around his abilities. The have an offensive line not even Ron Mexico would be able to look good playing behind. Yes, Bledsoe is getting older and might not be as good as he once was, but he's still a quality QB. He is not a mobile passer which is why you have to put him behind a solid o-line. Its not rocket science. When he has time to throw and doesn't have to worry about his o-line missing a 300lb defender coming right at them he makes plays.

Jp is young and has little experience, so throwing him behind a 6th rate o-line (they have only gotten worse) he doesn't have the time to adjust and get used to other aspects of the game a rookie QB needs. The only saving thing for him is the fact that the kid can run (great run in the San Diego game) JP will be a great QB when the Bills get a clue and build in o-line of NFL caliber players.

Heck right now I would give anything for an o-line built with college caliber players.

I'd be really interested to see what Losman would look like behind that OLine with those skill players in that offense being molded by QB wizard Parcells.

510007[/snapback]

That's a good point. We will never know how good JP will be with our current offensive line, Tight Ends and recievers. You might even add that Drew would have performed much better if he had that offensive line in Buffalo. We are now known across the league as having a consistently bad offensive line. That will not get a lot of players to Buffalo and that's not the reputation to have. BTW, personally I've seen enough of JP to believe he will be a very good QB in this league given protection.

I'd be really interested to see what Losman would look like behind that OLine with those skill players in that offense being molded by QB wizard Parcells.

510007[/snapback]

I'd take our skill players over theirs any day of the week, although I would like to see him behind that pass protection :devil:

From Rochester D & C ; The game clock was winding down on a 20-7 victory over the Detroit Lions on Sunday when Dalls Cowboys receiver Keyshawn Johnson caught a glimpse of Drew Bledsoe's passing numbers on the Texas Stadium scoreboard. "We were in the huddle, and I looked up and Drew was 11-of-something for like 97 yards." Johnson said. "I said, Ooh, look at you up there, J.P. Losman." It was in reference to Buffalo's struggling young quarterback, who took Bledsoe's former job in Buffalo. Bledsoe had a great response, according to Johnson. Too bad we can't print it. Johnson went on to say that he thought Dallas should of beat Detroit by 50 if they wanted to be known as a good team. Apparently, Bledsoe still holding a grudge.

From Rochester D & C ;      The game clock was winding down on a 20-7 victory over the Detroit Lions on Sunday when Dalls Cowboys receiver Keyshawn Johnson caught a glimpse of Drew Bledsoe's passing numbers on the Texas Stadium scoreboard. "We were in the huddle, and I looked up and Drew was 11-of-something for like 97 yards." Johnson said. "I said, Ooh, look at you up there, J.P. Losman." It was in reference to Buffalo's struggling young quarterback, who took Bledsoe's former job in Buffalo. Bledsoe had a great response, according to Johnson. Too bad we can't print it. Johnson went on to say that he thought Dallas should of beat Detroit by 50 if they wanted to be known as a good team.            Apparently, Bledsoe still holding a grudge.

511841[/snapback]

Of course he is. Wouldn't you? Screw Drew. He matters about as much as RJ does. In fact, DB = RJ.