Steve Smith could break all sorts of records

stevestojan

Who the hell is gonna even contain this guy? It's gonna be tough for me to be happy about his sure-to-be 60+ point game in my fantasy league, but seriously, he could break the record for most single game yards by a WR. Clements better secure his jock strap extra tight....

Who the hell is gonna even contain this guy? It's gonna be tough for me to be happy about his sure-to-be 60+ point game in my fantasy league, but seriously, he could break the record for most single game yards by a WR. Clements better secure his jock strap extra tight....

509782[/snapback]

we're not that bad at home, i don't think we'll win but i don't think it will be a repeat of this sunday.

509782[/snapback]

the good thing is that as good as smith is they only run for 3.1 yards per carry....the panthers don't have balance...the bills defense will look a whole lot different this week cause theyre at home and playing a one dimensional team.............. the wind can help control smith..........bills win this one ...go team

509782[/snapback]

depends on the weather if its a windy day at RWS look for panthers to run the ball. Bills need to look at Bears defense attack they kept Carolina in check all day. but than again we dont have the Bears D.

the good thing is that as good as smith is they only run for 3.1 yards per carry....the panthers don't have balance...the bills defense will look a whole lot different this week cause theyre at home and playing a one dimensional team.............. the wind can help control smith..........bills win this one ...go team

509794[/snapback]

:devil: You don't watch many Panther games do you.

Bills need to look at Bears defense attack they kept Carolina in check all day. but than again we dont have the Bears D.

The Bears played great shutdown defense against Carolina. Their strategy was bizarre becuase they let Carolina get the ball to Smith, and focused on stopping the run. Smith went nuts with 14 catches for 169 yards, but the Panthers only rushed for 55 yards as a team.

So all we have to do to shut them down is let them throw the ball, but suffocate their rushing offense...

I just started feeling sick to my stomach. :devil:

As bad as the Bills D is, most people seem to have forgotten the fact we kept LT in check all game in San Diego. Most of the "experts" on here were saying he was going to have a career game against us and was going to be all over the field breaking records.

510038[/snapback]

So our D held him to about 65 yards and 1 TD. What about the other 41 points?

As bad as the Bills D is, most people seem to have forgotten the fact we kept LT in check all game in San Diego. Most of the "experts" on here were saying he was going to have a career game against us and was going to be all over the field breaking records.

510038[/snapback]

But I believe we were run blitzing when most of their passing TD's came...am I wrong?

510038[/snapback]

Nope he sure didn't but I think that brees guy did ok.

My point is that everyone thought that he was going to be the factor in that game and the bills D shut him down and made him almost non existent.

I'm not syaing the defence is good (i'm not blind, just a little naucious from actually watching the game), I'm just replying to the origional post that steve smith is gonna break records against us.

509782[/snapback]

If the weather is cold and windy....I don't see any of the QBs getting into

any sort of rythm.....plus we are playing at home....