Mullarkey quote says it all

PromoTheRobot

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...340/1007/SPORTS

"It's hard to keep it at that level for 16 games, it's hard to keep it for 60 minutes," Mularkey said. "You can talk about it, and you can get eight or nine guys (of the 11 on the field at once) to do it. But to consistently get every one of them for every play, it's hard to do. You should, but it's easier said than done."

If this is true, then Mike Mullarkey should resign, and the entire Bills organization needs to be dismantled. If your team doesn't feel like playing football for 60 minutes, then you don't have a football team at all.

This quote is the most damaging indictment of Coach Mullarkey, and the Tom Donahoe era. You failed, Whitey.

PTR

I really liked Mularkey last year.....now I'm sick to death of him. If he's here next year, I'm going to be really disappointed. The guy is a weak, unmotivated monotone.

"It's hard to keep it at that level for 16 games, it's hard to keep it for 60 minutes," Mularkey said. "You can talk about it, and you can get eight or nine guys (of the 11 on the field at once) to do it. But to consistently get every one of them for every play, it's hard to do. You should, but it's easier said than done."

If this is true, then Mike Mullarkey should resign, and the entire Bills organization needs to be dismantled.  If your team doesn't feel like playing football for 60 minutes, then you don't have a football team at all.

This quote is the most damaging indictment of Coach Mullarkey, and the Tom Donahoe era.  You failed, Whitey.

PTR

508904[/snapback]

That's pretty bad. We can't get 11 guys to play together? Are we trying to blame someone else indirectly?

That's only true with teams that suck...in fact it's the dividing line between the contenders and the pretenders.!  Guess which one we are?

PTR

508916[/snapback]

True, but I also blame the veterans on this team for failing to demand that type of effort from both themselves and their teammates. Then again that comes back to Mularkey as well.

nobody wants to have to go through a new coaching staff nut at this point we should think that might be a possibilty. MM should be canned and his OC who doesnt call plays will be gone too. Gray who many consider to be a head coaching candidate even though his D has been shredded this yr should be gone. Special teams coach is only man I would keep. That leaves Big Don or beloved President and GM. We all know Ralph is very loyal, almost to a fault. Plus he just extended tha mans contract! I have no idea what will become of this team but something needs to be done by kickoff 06.

It's scary to say, but I think Mularkey and Donahoe have lost this team. I don't think the veterans are stepping up to take a leadership role. Spikes is not there right now to lead. JP might be trying, but it is early still. Even worse is the performance on the field. Some high priced guys are mailing it in. I'm going to point the finger at Sam Adams and Vincent. I hate to say it, but Eric Moulds is not performing. I used to think he was a rock solid dependable guy, now I think it might be time to show him the door.

Yesterday was a scary game because I think we saw the future of that team and it is pretty grim. Now we will have to rebuild again. How long will it take to do that with the woefull offensive and defensive lines? Yuck.

It's scary to say, but I think Mularkey and Donahoe have lost this team. I don't think the veterans are stepping up to take a leadership role. Spikes is not there right now to lead. JP might be trying, but it is early still. Even worse is the performance on the field. Some high priced guys are mailing it in. I'm going to point the finger at Sam Adams and Vincent. I hate to say it, but Eric Moulds is not performing. I used to think he was a rock solid dependable guy, now I think it might be time to show him the door.

Yesterday was a scary game because I think we saw the future of that team and it is pretty grim. Now we will have to rebuild again. How long will it take to do that with the woefull offensive and defensive lines? Yuck.

508939[/snapback]

I agree with what you said except one part. I don't understand how people are saying that Eric Moulds isn't dependable anymore. This guy can still make plays with the best of them.

I agree with what you said except one part.  I don't understand how people are saying that Eric Moulds isn't dependable anymore.  This guy can still make plays with the best of them.

508945[/snapback]

I think he is still capable of the big play and he can get it done, I just don't see the fire there anymore. I think his confidence in the management and play calling aren't there. I guess- to his credit he has done what was asked through some tough years and many QB changes. I guess I might finally lose faith if I were in his shoes. This is just a total mess.

"It's hard to keep it at that level for 8 home games, it's hard to keep it for 16 weeks," 12th Man said. "You can talk about it, and you can get 30 or even 50 thousand fans (of the 75 thousand seats each game) to do it. But to consistently get them all each week, it's hard to do. You could, but it's easier said than done, especially when it's favorite teams coach doesn't expect his team to."

....back at you MM :D

I agree with what you said except one part.  I don't understand how people are saying that Eric Moulds isn't dependable anymore.  This guy can still make plays with the best of them.

508945[/snapback]

He's nothing more than a possession receiver now who can't even beat single coverage against the better NFL CB's, let alone double coverage. His production no longer justifies the gigantic contract he makes.

He's nothing more than a possession receiver now who can't even beat single coverage against the better NFL CB's, let alone double coverage. His production no longer justifies the gigantic contract he makes.

508954[/snapback]

He's next out the door, after that utterly over-rated CB wearing #22.

508954[/snapback]

true.

he has lapses all the time (when you lose your speed and explosion, you have to be savey and gutty, moulds is neither).

he shortarmed one deep pass early yesterday along the sidelines, it was infront and if he dove at it we have a 30+ yard gain. he gets no double coverage and has made one big play all year.

i have been worried that we need to replace him with a big body, but he isn't getting jack done anyway. he is done here.

If this is true, then Mike Mullarkey should resign, and the entire Bills organization needs to be dismantled.  If your team doesn't feel like playing football for 60 minutes, then you don't have a football team at all.

This quote is the most damaging indictment of Coach Mullarkey, and the Tom Donahoe era.  You failed, Whitey.

PTR

508904[/snapback]

You know, what he said is true...BUT in a million years, I would never make that comment to the media. In his position, your disposition says it all...At this time, he appears ill suited to lead this team any longer....