Ralph, if their is one pubic hair left...

buffalo mike

Can Donahoe and bring in Ron Wolf and Jimmy Johnson. Get over the Flutie flakes guys- we need professional help. Open the f'n bank, and lure him out of retirement. Enough with the coaching experiment. This is sick.

508041[/snapback]

Jimmy Johnson comes here.....A lot of us wont be.

508046[/snapback]

T, i'd take johnson in a second if it meant getting to the playoffs, and dare i say, win on the road... Ralph needs to pull a wade and clean house on the 6 hour flight back home tonight.

508046[/snapback]

If we are winning you would. Donahoe and the wimp coaching experiment has to end.

We need a coach with control over the organization. Not to take a tip from the Stones -"under my thumb'" power to the coach..... With head coaching experience... Superbowl experience. Not ahhhh.... I think this guy might make a good coach.

Come on guys.........1 or 2 more good drafts and Donahoe will be rolling! Maybe it will take him 1 or 2 more tries with the coaching staff also.

Give him a chance will ya's?

I like the way JP is playing today. I think he will be a good QB in the future.

Can Donahoe and bring in Ron Wolf and Jimmy Johnson. Get over the Flutie flakes guys- we need professional help. Open the f'n bank, and lure him out of retirement. Enough with the coaching experiment. This is sick.

508041[/snapback]

ralph is gonna be patient. he has plenty of time.

Come on guys.........1 or 2 more good drafts and Donahoe will be rolling! Maybe it will take him 1 or 2 more tries with the coaching staff also.

508055[/snapback]

j.p. is the future- Donahoe is not.

As long as idiots continue to buy tickets and sell out the Ralph, TD's job will be secure.

508074[/snapback]

No- supporting the franchise is good for the community. Tampa Bay was #1 in the NFL in ticket sales and merchandise, and they still realized they needed to win- and they did.

THEY BROUGHT IN AN EXPERIENCED COACH. Look at the score, it is all because Donahoe will not bring in a coach with nuts. The old saying is crap rolls downhill- well in this case it should run uphill, all the way to the top.

508055[/snapback]

What happened to the three year plan?????????????????

Because Johnson was so damn successful in Miami?  Johnson's entire career in Dallas was the product of one horrific trade on the part of the Vikings.

No thanks.

508135[/snapback]

Suggestions? He built a defense and handed it over to Wandstadt who ran it down hill.

It's ok everyone. On the long flight home Mularkey will allow the team to vote on and watch 2 movies of their choice. They will also recieve peanuts and party mix to snack on. It will be an experience that will unify the team and bring them together.....They will loose next week. :D

It's ok everyone. On the long flight home Mularkey will allow the team to vote on and watch 2 movies of their choice. They will also recieve peanuts and party mix to snack on. It will be an experience that will unify the team and bring them together.....They will loose next week.  :D

508149[/snapback]

How the hell do you know? I heard he wasn't announcing the on-flight snack menu until Friday.....you're full of Mularkey.