Game Thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is unprepared, unmotivated and untalented.  I WAS embarassed, until I realized how hilarious they are.  What a fuggin' disgrace of a franchise.

507992[/snapback]

This coaching staff should hang their heads in shame for the disgraceful performance this team is putting in. WTF did they do this week to prepare for this game...read the press about the great KC game?!!?

Why not?

Seriously, you think TD's philosophies can still work?  Yep, so many teams's GM's who try to get by on the cheap on the offensive and defensive lines succed in this league.  :D

507980[/snapback]

Nobody could have known that our D would go from being arguably the league's best to the crapfest they've become is year. And don't talk to me about Pat Williams, either.....Jerry Gray does not have this defense prepared.....these players are not motivated. As much as I hate the fukker, I guarantee if you brought Jimmy Johnson in here this team would be playing much differently. Playing at an all pro level one week and then like high schoolers the next is not a talent issue.

I think he'll be let go this year.  But you're right,  TD won't hire him since he can't contol him,  and it will take a major fiasco the rest of the way for RW to eat both TD & MM's contracts...

We're off to a good start, tho.

507991[/snapback]

I hope to God Ralph is embarassed by this crap so somthing gets done

I think he'll be let go this year.  But you're right,  TD won't hire him since he can't contol him,  and it will take a major fiasco the rest of the way for RW to eat both TD & MM's contracts...

We're off to a good start, tho.

507991[/snapback]

lol, that we are......

Nobody could have known that our D would go from being arguably the league's best to the crapfest they've become is year. And don't talk to me about Pat Williams, either.....Jerry Gray does not have this defense prepared.....these players are not motivated. As much as I hate the fukker, I guarantee if you brought Jimmy Johnson in here this team would be playing much differently. Playing at an all pro level one week and then like high schoolers the next is not a talent issue.

507996[/snapback]

When exactly did this defense play at an all-pro level?

As much as I have enjoyed watching the Bills defence over the past couple of years, I gotta say that this year is BRUTAL!

Jerry Gray blitzes way too much and always gets burnt. Opposing teams know he's going to do it and they are able to hold off the Bills just long enough to get the ball away (short pass for long gains). I have seen it way too many times this year. Also, have you ever seen a team blitz so many players and NEVER reach the Quarterback?

I think that Gray got all of his ideas out of G.Williams and D. LeBeau's playbook and he is now out of ideas as he can't think of any new ones on his own!

If I see "J. Losman pass incomplete to J. Reed" one more time on NFL.com, I'll...I'll... oh well empty threat.

508004[/snapback]

Oh....is it back on? Joy..... :D

I think I've figured it out!!!

We're doing this so that Brees will have a chance to overtake Bledsoe in qb efficiency,  thereby saving TD and company some major embarrassment!

508001[/snapback]

Yeah, and then the Chargers will have to get rid of Philip Rivers and TD will be there to take him!!

TD is so smart!!!!

If I see "J. Losman pass incomplete to J. Reed" one more time on NFL.com, I'll...I'll... oh well empty threat.

508004[/snapback]

Well put. It's pretty bad when you are watching another game on TV, glance back at the lapt-top, and can't figure out if any more plays have been run...

What should he do? His front four isn't going to generate a pass rush against most teams. If he doesn't blitz, the opposing QB will pick his D apart. He's really in a no-win situation. Blame Donahoe for not bringing in an elite pass rusher on the DL.