J.P. Lowsman is the reincahnation of Kenny Stablah

ofiba

JP could only wish. Stabler was a master of the game.

505745[/snapback]

I loved watching the Snake play. But, this is what really sold me on Ken: In an interview he was asked what he liked to do in the offseason. His response (paraphrased) is that he liked to drink a LOT of beer and see how big and round he could make his belly.

That's my kind of old-school QB.

Great Photo!

Sports Illustrated Link - 2 minute QBs

If you can find a copy, get Snake/the Candid Autobiography of Football's Most Outrageous Renegade. It is a great read (for those who can still read a book). <_<

From Library Journal

Stabler (the Snake), good old boy quarterback for the Raiders for ten years, led the team to win Super Bowl XI. The anticipation of a juicy read with lots of controversial and spicy anecdotes is more than satisfied by this raunchy account of his life on and off the field. From the University of Alabama to championship teams with the Raiders to his lackluster career end with the Oilers and Saints, he never tries to hide his love of loose women, hard liquor, and fast cars and boats; he is painfully honest with the details of his escapades. The earthy style may offend some, but this is the kind of book to be expected from one of the perennial bad boys of the NFL. Jo DeLapo, Queens Borough P.L., New York

Copyright 1986 Reed Business Information, Inc.

Same here. He was cool as hell when I was a young'n.

505794[/snapback]

Great Photo!

Sports Illustrated Link - 2 minute QBs

If you can find a copy, get Snake/the Candid Autobiography of Football's Most Outrageous Renegade. It is a great read (for those who can still read a book).  <_<

506052[/snapback]

Nice list, Pyle. Don't ya think Blanda belongs on their somewhere? He wold drive the team down the field and then kick the FG himself.

Are you sure you don't mean Kenny STAPLER?  :lol:

505749[/snapback]

I, I don't care if they, if they cut me either, because I, I told Donahohe that if he moves my locker one more time, then, then I'm quitting. I'm going to quit. And I told Mularkey too because they've moved my locker four times. I used to be by the window, where I could see the squirrels and they were merry. But then they switched from the Kenny to the Boston Stapler, but I kept my Kenny Stapler. They have my staples for the Boston

and I kept the staples from the Kenny Stapler

I, I don't care if they, if they cut me either, because I, I told Donahohe that if he moves my locker one more time, then, then I'm quitting.  I'm going to quit. And I told Mularkey too because they've moved my locker four times. I used to be by the window, where I could see the squirrels and they were merry. But then they switched from the Kenny to the Boston Stapler, but I kept my Kenny Stapler.  They have my staples for the Boston

and I kept the staples from the Kenny Stapler

506361[/snapback]

Q: I need to ask you something, where you work, if you are having a bad morning, do people say that you have a case of the Mondays?

A: Nooooooo, man. If you ask me, you say something like that you get your ass kicked, man.