Dear Kelly Holcomb:

cåblelady

Please don't take the boos in the 1st quarter personally. The defense had their share of boos, too. Yesterday just wasn't your day. Thanks for helping us get a few wins. I really wish you didn't have a noodle arm. I didn't cheer when you were down on the ground. I think I actually said something like: "Get up you big lug". You really looked out of it walking off the field. You really looked out of it sitting on the bench. You even looked out of it when they were walking you into the locker room. I didn't boo you........but, I did call you a turd under my breath. :rolleyes: I hope you're going to be OK.

<_<

Please don't take the boos in the 1st quarter personally. The defense had their share of boos, too. Yesterday just wasn't your day. Thanks for helping us get a few wins. I really wish you didn't have a noodle arm. I didn't cheer when you were down on the ground. I think I actually said something like: "Get up you big lug". You really looked out of it walking off the field. You really looked out of it sitting on the bench. You even looked out of it when they were walking you into the locker room. I didn't boo you........but, I did call you a turd under my breath.  :rolleyes: I hope you're going to be OK.

:(

502564[/snapback]

and you really looked out of it on 4th and 1 <_<

Dear KH:

Thank you for getting hurt and giving all of the Losman haters a kick in the arse. Please feel free to stick around as our BACKUP for a couple of years, but our starter position has been filled.

Thank you,

UD

Dear KH:

Thank you for getting hurt and giving all of the Losman haters a kick in the arse.  Please feel free to stick around as our BACKUP for a couple of years, but our starter position has been filled.

Thank you,

UD

502619[/snapback]

Psst...

There's no such thing as a "Losman-hater." Wanting the Bills to have a starting QB play better than JP did in the first 4 games doesn't mean that people hate Losman...

and you really looked out of it on 4th and 1  :rolleyes:

502617[/snapback]

From the way I saw it, it looked like Willis didn't run the route he was expected to because the Chiefs read the play. KH looked, but didn't see Willis, only saw white jerseys. I'd take the sack over throwing it out there and having the ball go the other way for 6 on an INT.

I would have preferred a QB sneak on that play, but obviously the coaches saw something from watching film and studying the Chiefs' tendencies that caused them to try to hit Willis in the flat. Trying to put the ball in the hands of one of your playmakers isn't such a bad idea IMO.

Whoever called that play has to stop smokin doobs while watching films. :rolleyes:

From the way I saw it, it looked like Willis didn't run the route he was expected to because the Chiefs read the play.  KH looked, but didn't see Willis, only saw white jerseys.  I'd take the sack over throwing it out there and having the ball go the other way for 6 on an INT. 

I would have preferred a QB sneak on that play, but obviously the coaches saw something from watching film and studying the Chiefs' tendencies that caused them to try to hit Willis in the flat.  Trying to put the ball in the hands of one of your playmakers isn't such a bad idea IMO.

502628[/snapback]

From the way I saw it, it looked like Willis didn't run the route he was expected to because the Chiefs read the play.  KH looked, but didn't see Willis, only saw white jerseys.  I'd take the sack over throwing it out there and having the ball go the other way for 6 on an INT. 

I would have preferred a QB sneak on that play, but obviously the coaches saw something from watching film and studying the Chiefs' tendencies that caused them to try to hit Willis in the flat.  Trying to put the ball in the hands of one of your playmakers isn't such a bad idea IMO.

502628[/snapback]

lol...whatever .......it looked like someone opened up a bag of rattle snakes at his feet

at least he had time to take the sack...usually he tries to stand there and look down field till the ball is knocked from his hands

lol...whatever .......it looked like someone opened up a bag of rattle snakes at his feet

at least he had time to take the sack...usually he tries to stand there and look down field till the ball is knocked from his hands

502651[/snapback]

Are you talking about Bledsoe or Holcomb?......How many QBs are you going to try and run out of town, who have some game, before it gets old?

Are you talking about Bledsoe or Holcomb?......How many QBs are you going to try and run out of town, who have some game, before it gets old?

502663[/snapback]

this is the first i thought shouldnt be starting that was...so one.......jp can play terrible next week and i still say leave him in there, he hasnt had much experience playing in front of 50,000 plus that do not want him to succeed

The booing was not for Holcomb. No one can play well being led around by such doofus coaches. These coaches are pathetic excuses for an NFL coach, even waterboy. I want the best for Mularky, but it goes to the top. Ralph should boot them, bring in Van Pelt for OC. These coaches hated Buffalo in the past. Perhaps, they still do.

The booing was not for Holcomb.  No one can play well being led around by such doofus coaches.  These coaches are pathetic excuses for an NFL coach, even waterboy.  I want the best for Mularky, but it goes to the top. Ralph should boot them, bring in Van Pelt for OC.  These coaches hated Buffalo in the past.  Perhaps, they still do.

502738[/snapback]

Now that is a very compelling argument :blink:

Dear Kelly,

I hope you get well soon. You had me frightened yesterday. I was only a single play away from having to take my visor and actually PLAY. Please recover quickly so that i can continue holding my clipboard and earning my 3/4ths of a million dollars for doing nothing, without having to worry about taking a snap.

Sincerely,

Shane Matthews