LETS GO SABRES!!! 4-2 late in the 3rd

NavyBillsFan

Fair take...but it still pisses me off every time I read about it. Time to go smash some bottles in the driveway.

500733[/snapback]

"Hull had possession and control of the puck. The rebound off the goalie does not change anything. It is his puck then to shoot and score albeit a foot may or may not be in the crease prior to."

"Did he or did he not have possession and control? Our view was yes, he did. He played the puck from his foot to his stick, shot and scored."

Fair take my @$$.

Hull kicked the puck (accidentally) and then looked around for it before he shot it.

I have guys in my league over 50 years old and over 275 pounds that can kick the puck to their stick and shoot it without looking if they have control. This guy is telling me Brett friggin Hull can't? Right. That is the biggest CYA job in the history of sports.

Fair take my @$$.

Hull kicked the puck (accidentally) and then looked around for it before he shot it.

I have guys in my league over 50 years old and over 275 pounds that can kick the puck to their stick and shoot it without looking if they have control.  This guy is telling me Brett friggin Hull can't?  Right.  That is the biggest CYA job in the history of sports.

500735[/snapback]

Fair take by the author...not the league. Damn, I'm out of bottles.

Fair take...but it still pisses me off every time I read about it. Time to go smash some bottles in the driveway.

500733[/snapback]

Sorry; pisses me off too, every time I read about a goal being overturned because of one reason or another. All goals are overturned except for ours. :lol:

CW

The rule says nothing about change of possession.

Everyone knows or should know that the no goal was perhaps the single worst call in a championship game in sports history.

The NHL's after-the-fact attempt to justify what happened is embarrassing for the NHL and total BS.

I saw the game against Carolina, who's having a great season thus far. I thought Buffalo dominated them, but Carolina still found a way to win. It was good to see them come back from 3 goals down to make it interesting at the end.