Sam Adams injured?

merlin

(See article linked on TBD front page)

Anyone got the scoop? Was he injured in practice today, or is this just his way of getting back at Mularkey & Co. for benching him last week? Think he's pulling a "T.O."?

In either case, it's shaping up to be a LONG afternoon for the Bills. Stopping LJ was going to be tough enough WITH Adams ... I hate to think what will happen without him ...

Oh well ... GO BILLS!!

If it's any consolation, the Bills played their best run defense of the season so far when Big Sam was benched. Sure they had lesser talent in there, but they were playing TEAM defense.

Seriously? In the 1st half, Pass had 3 carries for 19 yards, which isn't good and Dillon had 2 carries for 10 yards. But in the 2nd half Dillon gained 62 yards and scored 2 TD's. I don't know HOW they could have benched Sam Adams for performance, considering it was 3-0 Bills at the half! ;)

Seriously?  In the 1st half, Pass had 3 carries for 19 yards, which isn't good and Dillon had 2 carries for 10 yards.  But in the 2nd half Dillon gained 62 yards and scored 2 TD's.  I don't know HOW they could have benched Sam Adams for performance, considering it was 3-0 Bills at the half! ;)

500603[/snapback]

From what I remember, Sam was out a significant amount of time in the 2nd quarter as well (I could be wrong), and just from watching the pursuit to the ball carrier, I didn't see those gaping holes that I saw when Sam was in there. I think that Dillon hit on some draws in the second half too, and remember too that we're dealing with lesser talent there too so guys are going to get yards against us anyway. It looked to me early that Pass was going to gouge us with Sam in there before he went down. Don't get me wrong, I know Sam can be a great player but he needs to play with discipline.

Tear it down.  Rebuild it.  I'm just sick of most of these guys at this point.

500606[/snapback]

Sadly, I'm tired of most of them as well. You know it's pretty bad when you find yourself admiring other team's players more than your favorite team's. There are only a few players on the Bills that I'm happy with at this point.

If it's any consolation, the Bills played their best run defense of the season so far when Big Sam was benched. Sure they had lesser talent in there, but they were playing TEAM defense.

500597[/snapback]

Sam had a very active first quarter, short as that was for our D. Funny thing is by the Pat's thrid series he showed signs of fatigue and you're right, the package with Kelsay/Schobel/Denney and Anderson was used starting in the 2nd quarter.

There was even a 3-4 play in the 1st quarter with the Pat's buried deep on their own side of the field where we used Sam, Aaron and Chris.

Sam had a very active first quarter, short as that was for our D. Funny thing is by the Pat's thrid series he showed signs of fatigue and you're right, the package with Kelsay/Schobel/Denney and Anderson was used starting in the 2nd quarter.

There was even a 3-4 play in the 1st quarter with the Pat's buried deep on their own side of the field where we used Sam, Aaron and Chris.

500654[/snapback]

Our new starting d-line: Kelsay/Schobel/Denney and Anderson - The White Flag!!!!!!!!!!

(See article linked on TBD front page)

Anyone got the scoop?  Was he injured in practice today, or is this just his way of getting back at Mularkey & Co. for benching him last week?  Think he's pulling a "T.O."?

In either case, it's shaping up to be a LONG afternoon for the Bills.  Stopping LJ was going to be tough enough WITH Adams ... I hate to think what will happen without him ...

Oh well ... GO BILLS!!

500593[/snapback]

SERIOUSLY douby he's "faking it". C'mon.

Our new starting d-line: Kelsay/Schobel/Denney and Anderson - The White Flag!!!!!!!!!!

500666[/snapback]

;)

That's pure genius!

Send it in to TD, maybe we can take this somewhere....