Jennifer Aniston on Letterman last nite

The Poojer

you are A#1!  You are breasts, man!!!!!!!!!

497713[/snapback]

Thanks, hon.

For a minute I was getting jealous. I was contemplating telling the board what you did to Jeff from the Wigggles while he was sleeping at that party. :w00t::devil::w00t:

I'm glad you acknowledged me. Now it can remain our little secret. :devil:

That damned Jeff, him and his big mouth :w00t: , I thought he was sleeping!

Thanks, hon.

For a minute I was getting jealous.  I was contemplating telling the board what you did to Jeff from the Wigggles while he was sleeping at that party.  :w00t:  :devil:  :devil:

I'm glad you acknowledged me.  Now it can remain our little secret.  :w00t:

497719[/snapback]

Anniston reminds me of the gal in a department store advertisement that models the casual wear but never the slinky dresses, the beachwear, or the lingerie. :o

498057[/snapback]

I've liked her looks for years, but Jennifer Aniston has always reminded me of the girl who could be a real (rhymes with "witch") when things don't go her way. Same with Debra Messing, who is on a show I never watch.

Someone like Catherine Zeta-Jones, on the other hand, makes my heart go pitter-patter. And that Welsh accent too. Whoa. :D

Mike

Someone like Catherine Zeta-Jones, on the other hand, makes my heart go pitter-patter.  And that Welsh accent too.  Whoa.  :D

Mike

498418[/snapback]

I learned a little while ago that Zeta was her Grandmother's (maiden ?) name - she added it to distinguish her name from other Jones's.

She's a very talented, all-around performer - her role in "Chicago" was tops.

I've liked her looks for years, but Jennifer Aniston has always reminded me of the girl who could be a real (rhymes with "witch") when things don't go her way.  Same with Debra Messing, who is on a show I never watch.

Debra Messing is a hottie. I've dug her since back when she was in that sitcom with the guy from Sideways and Wings.

Of course her current show with the gay guys is unwatchable.