T. Owens Suspended Indefinitely

Mark VI

overall i think the next team to sign TO will have a clause that if he does anything dumb, he should be released, no questions asked.

495921[/snapback]

If I were a GM and the least bit interested in signing him, the contract would have a clause that he wear a 6-inch piece of duct tape over his mouth at ALL times 24/7 except during plays. Someone takes a time out, get that tape back on!

I don't care what his numbers are. TO is a POS.

I just traded away TO im my FFL three days ago - I kinda sorta feel bad for the recipient.......only a little bit.

495941[/snapback]

Unfortunately there are no trades in my FF league. This weekend i'm stuck starting laverneous coles :)

If I were a GM and the least bit interested in signing him, the contract would have a clause that he wear a 6-inch piece of duct tape over his mouth at ALL times 24/7 except during plays. Someone takes a time out, get that tape back on!

495943[/snapback]

:)

Albeit a talented POS, but a POS nonetheless. :flirt:

495943[/snapback]

Correction on the field he might be the best WR in the game today (this year he finally surpassed Randy Moss in my eyes). Yet off the field he is a POS.