T.O. spouting off again...

Rayzer32

T.O. in an article with ESBN says the Eagles would be undefeated with Brett Favre playing QB for them. When asked by Mike Irvin, T.O. says that is a fair asessment and thinks McNabb is hurting the team playing with injuries. He also blasted the whole organization for not publicly recognizing his 100th career TD catch. Gee Terrell, maybe because you're an a-hole!!! Freakin crybaby.

Crybaby T.O.

i do think McNabb playing with that injury is not the smartest thing to do.

TO can say whtever he wants. hes been doing that for years. the eagles knew that before they traded for him.

you take the good with the bad. they just havent figured out what to say when he starts talking. you would think by now they would have a pre writen response... :blink:

T.O. in an article with ESBN says the Eagles would be undefeated with Brett Favre playing QB for them.  When asked by Mike Irvin, T.O. says that is a fair asessment and thinks McNabb is hurting the team playing with injuries.  He also blasted the whole organization for not publicly recognizing his 100th career TD catch.  Gee Terrell, maybe because you're an a-hole!!!  Freakin crybaby.

Crybaby T.O.

494930[/snapback]

The guy ran from the horrible 49ers, now he can't deal with the fact that he's not the best player on the team, and never will be

Stop ripping TO.

Moulds is the selfish crybaby in this league.

:blink:

T.O. in an article with ESBN says the Eagles would be undefeated with Brett Favre playing QB for them.  When asked by Mike Irvin, T.O. says that is a fair asessment and thinks McNabb is hurting the team playing with injuries.  He also blasted the whole organization for not publicly recognizing his 100th career TD catch.  Gee Terrell, maybe because you're an a-hole!!!  Freakin crybaby.

Crybaby T.O.

494930[/snapback]

I somewhat agree with T.O, I think McNabb is hurting the team by not being 100%. But is their Backup really that bad that they would rather have a hurting McNabb (who I have found to be overrated and never thought was as great as they say, same as Vick) then a healthy QB?

It is prety bad when your are probably one of the best receivers in the game today (both T.O. and Moss) and when you announce you want to be traded, only 1-2 teams are interested in you!

I think McNabb is hurting the team by not being 100%

I interpret this to mean that by switching to Koy Detmer, that, somehow, someway, Philly is now a better team. Am I missing something? or should I take it to mean that McNabb's injury hurts Philly's chances, but they'd be worse off going with Detmer?

I believe the best thing that Philly can do is get a running back and a running game. Westbrook is one of the premier 3rd down backs and a huge assest in the passing game, but I think it's already been demonstrated that he can't hold up for even one full season as an every down back. Philly could put Jesus Christ in as a running back... or even Tedy Bruschi (We're not worthy!)... and it wouldn't change anything because Philly has no commitment to the running game. Until they have the comittment to run, they will not reach football's pinnacle.

No, they wouldnt be unbeaten with fav-rah. Perhaps they might be if they decided to run more than 10 times a game. In 4 of their 7 games, McNabb has attempted 45 or more passes. Say what you want about them being behind, but when denver has 28 points before you have a first down, you need to run more, especially when your possessions look like this:

3 of phillys first 4 possessions went: 3 incompletes, punt

the 4th was: run, scramble off a pass att, incomplete punt

I interpret this to mean that by switching to Koy Detmer, that, somehow, someway, Philly is now a better team.  Am I missing something?  or should I take it to mean that McNabb's injury hurts Philly's chances, but they'd be worse off going with Detmer?

495045[/snapback]

If you keep reading what I said, I mentioned about how bad it must be that your backup is that bad that McNabb playing at less then 100% is better than the backup.

I just think they are taking a huge risk with McNabb getting hurt even worse and being out longer than if he were to get the problem fixed now.

No, they wouldnt be unbeaten with fav-rah. Perhaps they might be if they decided to run more than 10 times a game. In 4 of their 7 games, McNabb has attempted 45 or more passes. Say what you want about them being behind, but when denver has 28 points before you have a first down, you need to run more, especially when your possessions look like this:

3 of phillys first 4 possessions went: 3 incompletes, punt

the 4th was: run, scramble off a pass att, incomplete punt

495096[/snapback]

They don't seem to keep a back in the backfield to block, depending much on McNabb's mobility and a decent OL to save their bacon. McNabb ends up being vunerable because of that, as well as the lack of threat of running as you state.

With a pretty decent Philly defense, I'd take a little more pains to keep my good QB healthy...

Who really cares anymore.

494932[/snapback]

i do

he's one of my own productive receivers in my FF pool now that L Coles and Marvin Harrison arent getting the ball.. the only other productive WR i have is Burress but im not too sure how long that will last <_<

come to think of it if Owens bitches about McNabb, id hate to see him have JP as his QB

He didn't mean it.  :D

My Retrackshun:  by T. Diddy Owens

Loud mouthed SOB just did not want to get suspended.  <_<

495429[/snapback]

:D

Good thing he didn't sign with the B'gals. After the Carl Pickens incidents, all their new contracts include a "null and void" stipulation for statements detrimental to the team.

And it's totally arbitrary - management holds all the cards.

Bonus, salary, everything gets voided. It hit the courts and despite the NFLPA's outrage, the judge said in essense - it's a contract and you signed it, bud...you are an independent agent with guidance by the NFLPA, but independent nonetheless. NFLPA raised a bit of a squak, but players and agents realized that the cash cow for most would be changed if things like senority, that Ohio is an employment-at-will State, etc, fell onto the table to be adjudicated. :D

The last B'gals loudmouth was Dillon, who had a previous contract. They dumped punter Lee Johnson a few years ago (a good player at the time) for some - IMO - mild comments.

Somebody posted a bit ago about HC Lewis' "change" in WR Johnson's list..Chad had no options...except walking out the clubhouse with no dough and if he did so and took team property like his jersey, he'd be charged with theft. :D