I have no radio show tonight...

BradRiter

"Valedictorian of summer school" is my favortie version of that same point.

492541[/snapback]

Brad, I know we discussed this at our tailgate before the last game, but I'm wondering if you're opinion has now changed as to who the starting QB should be.... give up and go with Losman now, or wait for one more loss?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad, I know we discussed this at our tailgate before the last game, but I'm wondering if you're opinion has now changed as to who the starting QB should be.... give up and go with Losman now, or wait for one more loss?

492544[/snapback]

Hasn't changed... I still think it's Bledsoe.

Hasn't changed...  I still think it's Bledsoe.

492556[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm starting to eat crow on that one myself....

But since it doesn't seem as though Drew is gonna be starting for us any time soon, you now ready to hand the reigns to the kid?

Yeah, I'm starting to eat crow on that one myself....

But since it doesn't seem as though Drew is gonna be starting for us any time soon, you now ready to hand the reigns to the kid?

492559[/snapback]

The day that he's the best QB on the roster or they're eliminated from the playoffs, sure.

Until then, nope.

I think like 100...btw what happened to bauch and can he make some more of those old time audio clips...those were gold jerry gold

492567[/snapback]

I was wondering the same thing. I loved Bauch's comical announcing of certain events. Although Scott Wilson did a damn good job with that Bruschi announcing thing today.

my thoughts:

1.Wellington Mara's grandaughter was pretty hot when she was singing the national anthem at the giants game.

2.Patrick Pass giving up on holding the ball when he got hurt was pretty comical.

3.Holcomb has alot of grey hair, therefore he shouldnt be our starting QB.

1 question for Brad:

Brad, is Stu Boyars mustache growing into his mouth??

Since were asking, Brad,

Why is that football hating ass wipe Schopp even on the radio. It's obvious he really doesn't even like the game and he knows next to nothing about the game. Since Buffalo is a football town you would think they can find someone better for his time slot.