I have no radio show tonight...

BradRiter

Does the whole "Tedy Bruschi playing after a stroke" thing remind anyone else of "Travis Henry playing with a broken leg?"

Bruschi's stroke wasn't like your grandma's stroke and Travis Henry's broken leg wasn't like the one you had when you fell off of your bike in 4th grade and had to wear a cast for 2 months.

Nice job, welcome back, congratulations, but settle down.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad,

I agree that everyone made too much of it. It'd be different if doctors told him he shouldn't come back. Every doctor he went before cleared him so I don't see what the big deal was. As you said, it was just like Henry's leg or any other injury that keeps a player out for a good deal of time.

Does the whole "Tedy Bruschi playing after a stroke" thing remind anyone else of "Travis Henry playing with a broken leg?"

Bruschi's stroke wasn't like your grandma's stroke and Travis Henry's broken leg wasn't like the one you had when you fell off of your bike in 4th grade and had to wear a cast for 2 months.

Nice job, welcome back, congratulations, but settle down.

492458[/snapback]

The most ridiculous thing I saw last night was when Bruschi MISSED Parrish on that tackle, but because he SLOWED him down, the ESPN crew blew him for the next 10 minutes, showing over and over the MISSED TACKLE.

Whether you are Brad Riter or not, I think its funny I read your post with the Brad Riter voice inside my head.

Now onto real topics, how can we get Mike Schopp and the Bulldog taken off the air?

We've really been mulling the whole "Bruschi thing" all day. Frankly I'm sick of it by now.

rt,

Why be down on Schopp and the Bulldog? They're pessimistic usually but why shouldn't they be? I happen to enjoy their show when I get a chance to listen to it.  Unfortunately, I never get a chance to.

492479[/snapback]

here let me correct your typo...

rt,

Why be down on Schopp and the Bulldog? They're pessimistic usually but why shouldn't they be? I happen to enjoy their show when I get a chance to listen to it.  fortunately, I never get a chance to.

492479[/snapback]