McGahee

scribo

He really came to play last night. The only guy ahead of him in the league for rushing yards is The Edge, and he is up by just 11 yards.

He hasn't broken a big one yet, and I think it is just a matter of time before he does. But, I didn't think he showed much speed last night when he tried several time to get around the ends.

1. E. James IND 801

2. W. McGahee BUF 790

3. S. Alexander SEA 776

4. W. Dunn ATL 732

5. L. Tomlinson SD 728

Willis was far and away the best player on the field last night. Other than break a 50-yarder for the go-ahead TD on the last drive, he did everything possible to win this game for the Bills.

If he breaks a "50" that would be a career long for the self annointed" Best back in the league". Let's be real... he barely averaged 4.4 yds. per carry last night. Dillon averaged 7 yards every time he touched it. The Pats defense is not very good, and when the Bills needed the "best back in football" to step up and seal the deal in the 4th quarter, he shot blanks and was not up to the task. "Best backs" are play makers in crunch time. You and a lot of Bills fans have been sold another batch of bad fish by Mr. Donahoe. Willis McGahee is nothing more than a poor man's Bam Morris. "Best Backs" are game breakers, bust long runs. 200 yard games happen at least once per season. I ain't seeing it.

He's the man. I like the guy. I don't care if he ran his mouth.

It looked like he was on tackle away from breaking one last night. Forget which run... I'm going to explode when he finally does!

491598[/snapback]

He got stopped on multiple occassions by a DB coming as Willis tried to hit the corner. What happened to WM's stiffarm from that year? It was the best stiffarm I'd seen in years and I have yet to see it this year.

If he breaks a "50" that would be a career long for the self annointed" Best back in the league".  Let's be real... he barely averaged 4.4 yds. per carry last night.  Dillon averaged 7 yards every time he touched it. 

491763[/snapback]

:lol: Dillon: 72/18=4...and Willis doesn't get to play against our D every week... :angry:

If he breaks a "50" that would be a career long for the self annointed" Best back in the league".  Let's be real... he barely averaged 4.4 yds. per carry last night.  Dillon averaged 7 yards every time he touched it.  The Pats defense is not very good, and when the Bills needed the "best back in football" to step up and seal the deal in the 4th quarter, he shot blanks and was not up to the task.  "Best backs" are play makers in crunch time.  You and a lot of Bills fans have been sold another batch of bad fish by Mr. Donahoe.  Willis McGahee is nothing more than a poor man's Bam Morris.  "Best Backs" are game breakers, bust long runs.  200 yard games happen at least once per season.  I ain't seeing it.

491763[/snapback]

worst.post.ever.

he shot blanks in the 4th quarter? dude he carried it 31 times. how many more did you want him to carry the load? even still, he was popping off 4-5 yards on first down.

poor man's Bam Morris? seriously man, you're an idiot.

200 yard games happen at LEAST once per season? lmao. prior to sunday, almost the HALFWAY point of the season the highest rushing total was 191 yards by LT. and you said it yourself, at least once a season. well, we're only half way through this one. he's already approached 150 on more than one occassion. get your facts straight and be realistic.

he played a fantastic game last night and you somehow find a way to bash the guy. unreal.

If he breaks a "50" that would be a career long for the self annointed" Best back in the league".  Let's be real... he barely averaged 4.4 yds. per carry last night.  Dillon averaged 7 yards every time he touched it.  The Pats defense is not very good, and when the Bills needed the "best back in football" to step up and seal the deal in the 4th quarter, he shot blanks and was not up to the task.  "Best backs" are play makers in crunch time.  You and a lot of Bills fans have been sold another batch of bad fish by Mr. Donahoe.  Willis McGahee is nothing more than a poor man's Bam Morris.  "Best Backs" are game breakers, bust long runs.  200 yard games happen at least once per season.  I ain't seeing it.

491763[/snapback]

You are, without a doubt, the one Bills fan who clearly hates everthing about his team. Everything. Seriously, Dee...why do you even bother following the team? Do you just prefer following a losing team so you have something to B word about?

Take a Midol, Dee-ann.

He got stopped on multiple occassions by a DB coming as Willis tried to hit the corner.  What happened to WM's stiffarm from that year?  It was the best stiffarm I'd seen in years and I have yet to see it this year.

491775[/snapback]

It was clear the Pats DB's knew not to go high on WM, or they would have his paw on their helmet. They were very effective streaking up and chopping Willis down low. That one hit was very similar to the one against Ohio State where Willis.....nevermind......

You are, without a doubt, the one Bills fan who clearly hates everthing about his team. Everything. Seriously, Dee...why do you even bother following the team? Do you just prefer following a losing team so you have something to B word about?

Take a Midol, Dee-ann.

I'll take a slightly higher rodd and ignor the fact that you disparaged my name... I never stoop to the childish level of calling other poster names... perhaps it's a southern california thing.

Anyways... about the Bills. I'm all about the "W"... especially after 5 seasons of treading water. You're all about something less than that. I don't begrudge you for that. Don't begrudge me for chasing the ring. (It's a WNY thing that you wouldn't understand).

I'll take a slightly higher rodd and ignor the fact that you disparaged my name... I never stoop to the childish level of calling other poster names... perhaps it's a southern california thing.

Anyways... about the Bills.  I'm all about the "W"... especially after 5 seasons of treading water.  You're all about something less than that.  I don't begrudge you for that.  Don't begrudge me for chasing the ring.  (It's a WNY thing that you wouldn't understand).

491823[/snapback]

Oh please. Because I don't take to heart your oft-repeated "this team and everything about it sucks and there is absolutely nothing good about" approach to the Bills it clearly means I don't care about winning?

Jesus, I haven't seen that lahjik since Ice was here.

You still haven't explained your rationale. You hate eveything about the Bills...even a stud running back who answered an honest question honestly...so why do you waste your time watching them?

(And I'm fairly certain you've offended most of WNY by suggesting that your way of thinking is the WNY way of thinking.)

491763[/snapback]

He can't win the game if the team stops giving him the ball. The last drive he was making consistent gains..........

491763[/snapback]

:(

A poor mans Bam Morris??? :lol:

491763[/snapback]

I've been saying this all year, if you don't have the speed to 'take it to the house', you are not, and never will be 'the best in the league'. He's not fast enough to ever be the dominant RB he thinks he is.