McGahee

scribo

I've been saying this all year, if you don't have the speed to 'take it to the house', you are not, and never will be 'the best in the league'.  He's not fast enough to ever be the dominant RB he thinks he is.

492093[/snapback]

Sour milk with McGahee now? C'mon folks - I'd prefer to go a little easier for someone who's not completed 2 full seasons in the NFL and yet is currently ranked #2 in AFC rushing yardage. Willis has a great future in store for him...

Sour milk with McGahee now?  C'mon folks - I'd prefer to go a little easier for someone who's not completed 2 full seasons in the NFL and yet is currently ranked #2 in AFC rushing yardage.  Willis has a great future in store for him...

492204[/snapback]

#2 in the NFL -- not just the AFC. And he is #7 in the NFL in rushing TDs, which is pretty damn good considering how few times the offense gets down to the endzone.

I've been saying this all year, if you don't have the speed to 'take it to the house', you are not, and never will be 'the best in the league'.  He's not fast enough to ever be the dominant RB he thinks he is.

492093[/snapback]

Curtis Martin never had break away speed and all he's ever done is put up 10 straight 1000 yard seasons, easily being one of the most productive running backs over the last 10 years. I'd say that's pretty damn dominant. Willis is now 2nd in the nfl in rushing by only 11 yards, and if this staff gave him the ball more earlier in the year he'd easily be in first. He might not be "as good" as he says he is, but he's still a damn good back, time to give up props to Willis. Easily the best player on our team and our only consistent source of offense. A Player that we should build around.

He got stopped on multiple occassions by a DB coming as Willis tried to hit the corner.  What happened to WM's stiffarm from that year?  It was the best stiffarm I'd seen in years and I have yet to see it this year.

491775[/snapback]

Tough to stiff arm a guy going for the legs. Murph and AVP even commented on it...said DBs have learned they can't go high on WM or they're going to get a big punch in the face.